Thread: PUMP ACTION AR15 TYPE RIFLE

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Exclamation PUMP ACTION AR15 TYPE RIFLE

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ifle&groupid=6 Hadn't seen this before. IMO they screwed up not having a dust cover like a conventional AR upper does. Aside from that it is an interesting concept and looks pretty good as well. That said, sure glad I can own semi-autos. However, if I was a prisoner of say Kommifornia this would appeal to me.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That does look neat. I wonder if one could swap out the upper and change the stock so it could adapt to a semi-auto....or is it more proprietary in that only that particular upper and stock will work on that rifle?

Didn't someone make a pump-action AK at one time?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ifle&groupid=6 Hadn't seen this before. IMO they screwed up not having a dust cover like a conventional AR upper does. Aside from that it is an interesting concept and looks pretty good as well. That said, sure glad I can own semi-autos. However, if I was a prisoner of say Kommifornia this would appeal to me.
    Ugh. I wouldn't be caught dead with a pump action semi-auto rifle. What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do they fail to understand?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Saw an article about it in one of my recent American Rifleman mags. IIRC it was titled something like, "Getting over on NY gun laws" or something similar. Basically it talked about how it's legal in NY under the new laws because it's a pump action. I guess if you live in a state with those kinds of laws and still want a rifle that has AR features and styling it would work out fine though in NY, as I understand the new laws you can't have a magazine over 10rds I don't see that much benefit to it. Still it's nice to see manufacturers thinking outside the box.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

you can still do better than a pump action here.

this is semi auto, flash hider, collapsable buttstock is functional.

The only thing given up is that it has a bullet button on it. and that is something you can reverse if you had to.

meh.. for that much you could buy 2 of the remingtons that take AR mags.

IMHO.. I'd rather have a hi-cap detachable mag Lever action rifle.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!