Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: George Zimmerman's Going to End Up Just Like O.J.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Actually, he didn't label "the members" of that forum, but rather referred to one person specifically.

As far as hauling out the "racist label"...well, let's see

"The worthless POS, etc., n!gger asshole POTUS in our White House...."
    "Hey Mex beaner President, what comes around goes around ..."
    "....you bean eating corrupt bannana dictator scum..."
    "Imagine Our n!gger POTUS In Retirement..."
    "He'll cry like the little bitch niqqer he is and demand that they allow him to keep Air Niqqer 1..."
    In my mind Lefty is painting all members there with the same broad brush when he states, "I can't imagine why anyone else would want to associate with that kind of criminal mentality."

There are MANY members on that particular forum, including a number of current or former GN members. Granted that it is not a kumbaya site for those w/ delicate or liberal-leaning bents. I myself have been a member there for a number of years & choose not to use such extreme language to make points or express myself. Along w/ many, many more folks as well.

But whatever. I understand our two most notorious leftists are now some kind of protected species here, @ the cost of countless long-time members who have left due to of their endless shitpot-stirring & inflammatory remarks.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    In my mind Lefty is painting all members there with the same broad brush when he states, "I can't imagine why anyone else would want to associate with that kind of criminal mentality."

There are MANY members on that particular forum, including a number of current or former GN members. Granted that it is not a kumbaya site for those w/ delicate or liberal-leaning bents. I myself have been a member there for a number of years & choose not to use such extreme language to make points or express myself. Along w/ many, many more folks as well.

But whatever. I understand our two most notorious leftists are now some kind of protected species here, @ the cost of countless long-time members who have left due to of their endless shitpot-stirring & inflammatory remarks.

You are grossly misinformed. No one is "protected". What you have is members who are finally being required to abide by the site rules and they do not like it so they are taking their toys and going to play some place else.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I slay both of the trolls by ignoring 90%+ of the gibberish they post here. Would that my fellow members do the same. No audience would result in little or no attention-whoring imo.

Every once in a while though something is said where I feel it's needed to say something in response.

The only time I've ever used the Ignore feature in all my years here was during the British Invasion of several years ago.

He put me on ignore once. But changed his mind. Now he has to put up with me to 308. Do you feel his pain
    What's up my nigga's

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Let me just leave you with this though: what makes you so sure Trayvon wasn't "acting suspiciously by walking through yards and staying close to homes" precisely because he noticed someone driving around, tailing him, taking an overly keen interest in him? Even eventually getting out of his car and pursuing on foot? All in the dead middle of the night?

The bottom line is that the whole incident was a tragic event, on so many levels. My only point is that neither side was completely blameless that night.
    Because there was nothing in the 911 call, even after it had been altered by NBC, to suggest anything other than Zimmerman's attention was drawn to Martin because Martin was not on the sidewalk, but in the shadows, acting as if he were trying not to be seen while trying to see things he should not.

There is an explanation of why Martin was walking next to the houses, though, and it is perfectly innocent. It was raining that evening and Martin may have been walking close to the houses to use the eaves to keep out of the rain. Liberals don't like this explanation though, as it fits perfectly with what Zimmerman said he saw and reported in his 911 call, and it puts the responsibility for Martin's death back on Martin.

When Martin noticed he was being followed he had a few courses of action. He could have returned to the sidewalk where it was light and where people could see him and see if the man continued to follow. He could confront the man following him, who was smaller and ask him why he was following him. After he explained he was staying out of the rain (if that is what he was doing) Zimmerman may have offered him a ride home in his dry vehicle. He could have called 911, as Zimmerman had, and told the police someone was following him. Once the police put 2 and 2 together they would have both been sent on their way, again with the possibility of Martin getting a ride home instead of having to walk in the rain. Or, Martin could sucker punch Zimmerman and then commence to beat the tar out of him, saying who knows what as he bashes his head into the pavement. The evidence points that Martin chose the last option.

I to believe it was a tragic event, but I do believe that one side is responsible for the death of Martin, and it was not the shooter. It was the person who attacked.
    Last edited by ltorlo64; 09-16-2014 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Forgot one option.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123