Thread: Ted Nugent: ISIS Threat To United States Via Mexico Needs Americans To ‘Ammo Up’ Against ‘Allahpuke Zombies’

Ted Nugent: ISIS Threat To United States Via Mexico Needs Americans To ‘Ammo Up’ Against ‘Allahpuke Zombies’

“9-11-14 is the day of infamy again. Unarmed & helpless Americans and Europeans will be viciously ambushed when they least expect it, and the death toll will be more brutal and widespread than all the peace & love dreamers could ever imagine.

“Those who carry guns had better gun & ammo up no matter where you go, carrying at least 10 spare mags or 10 spare speedloaders because the allahpukes are confident they will once again methodically slaughter walking cowering whining cryin helpless sitting ducks capable of zero resistance. To gullible naive embarrassing ill prepared targets, there is still time to firepower up ASAP. Head for cover but retain an attentiveness in order to identify the evildoers and dbl tap center mass, then two to the head.

“Then take cover and prepare your next evasive escape, taking dwn known jihadists to the best of your ability, Aim small miss small center mass & headshots, This is going to be the real deal & absolutely survivable against these 4th world allahpuke zombies. STAND! Go heavy, Only a**holes are outgunned, Dont be outgunned or out ammo’d. Goodluck. Be safe, Shoot straight & OFTEN, Godspeed, killemall.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1472182/ted...qTH3o3LXczS.99
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

he's 100% correct.

Dont obey any gun law/restrictions now or in the future cause it may cost you or your families lives.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I carry 25 rounds of 9x18 on my person every day. Thats the best I can do until I can afford to upgrade my carry gun, which is pretty hard to do when I'm always distracted by more collectible firearms.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I would say a great many Americans are way ahead of him based on what I have seen at gun stores.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    I think 10 mags on your person at all times is a bit much

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    depends...if you're planning on invading iran singlehandedly, no...ten is a start.

otherwise...yeah, ten is a touch much.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

My jeans would be falling off of me every time I took a step if I had 10 loaded Springfield Armory 45acp mags on me. Rather than fight a battle with a pistol........it would be better as defensive weapon to stop the threat and move away from on coming threats.

say you only have a 1911. That's 80 rounds. You put two in each target and only have a 50% hit probability. That still means you engage 20 targets.

Do you think you could conceive of a gunfight where you shoot it out with 20 armed dudes and not one of them gets the drop on you and puts a bullet in your ass?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Not to mention heavy as hell. This is kinda dumb and I'll bet Ted doesn't go everywhere with this much weight on him either.
    Returns June 3rd.

I guess with the usual 340PD in a pocket (per Ted) I am close to totally fucking helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    say you only have a 1911. That's 80 rounds. You put two in each target and only have a 50% hit probability. That still means you engage 20 targets.

Do you think you could conceive of a gunfight where you shoot it out with 20 armed dudes and not one of them gets the drop on you and puts a bullet in your ass?
    I think the odds would be in your favor. These scum are cowards and would not expect anyone to shoot back, Surprise, Surprise!
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

I agree, but there is always room for more in your vehicle. I forget where I heard it, but I always thought that you used a pistol to fight your way back to your rifle.

yeah. that is what I have read. never been formally trained. if you need 10 for a pistol you are already in a world of .........
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    he's 100% correct.

Dont obey any gun law/restrictions now or in the future cause it may cost you or your families lives.
    Yeah great. I spend 8 hours a day in a fucking university (a gun free victim zone)... and we have a lot of greasy muzzies.

Oh well, at least I can "feel" safe, all of those blue emergency phones where I can call public safety and wait a half hour for them to arrive (if they come at all).

But, let me carry my 1911 into school once and every cop would be on my ass, fighting each other for the chance to taser and shoot me.

And then our illustrious commie governor thinks I'm going to register my rifles and load only 7 rounds into a mag. YEAH RIGHT.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Don't you mean 71 rounds? (7 in each mag plus one in the pipe when you first loaded up)?

I don't know about you, but my 1911 mags only hold 7.......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Don't you mean 71 rounds? (7 in each mag plus one in the pipe when you first loaded up)?

Mine holds 7, or 8, depending on the mag. The 8's are just a tad longer.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    he's 100% correct.

Actually no he is not. 9/11/2014 came and went thankfully without a whimper.

On the other points, yes always vigilant, always prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

all mine are 8 rounders. When I shoot IDPA you MUST load 9 in your gun when you start so your stage loadout is one in the pipe and 3 loaded mags for 25 rounds.

all mine are 8 rounders. When I shoot IDPA you MUST load 9 in your gun when you start so your stage loadout is one in the pipe and 3 loaded mags for 25 rounds.
    Ah OK. I've got regular "USGI" size mags (Mecgar) that hold 7 rounds. I have an 8 round Mecgar that protrudes about 1/2 inch lower than flush, but it's kinda difficult to insert and sometimes the first shot (firing the one in the pipe and trying to chamber the first of 8) stovepipes for me. The 7 round mags work flawlessly, so I use those.