Thread: Why am I reading this on a UK webpage?

Why am I reading this on a UK webpage?

Was student's brutal murder an act of domestic terrorism? Muslim suspect admitted he shot dead straight-A prep school graduate as 'vengeance' for US military action in Middle East
    Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, allegedly told investigators that Brendan Tevlin's June killing was retribution for Muslim lives lost in Middle East

Brown, a devout Muslim, descried US military action in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Syria as 'evil'

Tevlin, 19, was found dead June 25 in his parents' jeep in West Orange, New Jersey
    Brown is also accused of killing two gay men and another person in Seattle in April and June

The suspect's alleged accomplices charged with shooting dead Cheyanne Bond, 17, June 29 in Newark after a robber demanded her iPhone
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DD6v36yI

First I heard about this. I wonder why the latest dhs/fbi terrorism watch list didn't mention muslims?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

I have heard this, but it is being studiously avoided by the lame stream muddlers.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Fox is covering this now... ABCCBSNBCCNNMSNBC are strangely silent as are NY Time, Washington Post, LA Time, Chicago Tribune, SF Chronical...

KOS is about the only non-"right wing" source covering the story...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

You know, when leftist stage a coup, one of the first priorities is to take over the local media so that they can get out their propaganda, and control the flow of information. Here in the U.S. the leftists have subverted the media over time, with the same end results.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    You know, when leftist stage a coup, one of the first priorities is to take over the local media so that they can get out their propaganda, and control the flow of information. Here in the U.S. the leftists have subverted the media over time, with the same end results.
    This is why liberals are working so hard to gain control of the internet. It is the last real source of information that they don't control and it is significantly hampering their efforts to take away more liberty and freedom to enslave the people.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Was student's brutal murder an act of domestic terrorism? Muslim suspect admitted he shot dead straight-A prep school graduate as 'vengeance' for US military action in Middle East
    Ali Muhammad Brown, 29, allegedly told investigators that Brendan Tevlin's June killing was retribution for Muslim lives lost in Middle East

Brown, a devout Muslim, descried US military action in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and Syria as 'evil'

Tevlin, 19, was found dead June 25 in his parents' jeep in West Orange, New Jersey
    Brown is also accused of killing two gay men and another person in Seattle in April and June

The suspect's alleged accomplices charged with shooting dead Cheyanne Bond, 17, June 29 in Newark after a robber demanded her iPhone

First I heard about this. I wonder why the latest dhs/fbi terrorism watch list didn't mention muslims?
    I heard about this a few weeks ago on Mark Levin's show. Seems there is a double whammy the MSM does not want to acknowledge. First, that Muslim terrorists are actually carrying out attacks on America soil and second, that Muslims target homosexuals. Sort of goes against MSMs beliefs and definitely does not make the President, who has said that terrorists are on the run, look good. Hence, it is not reported, except by that biased news organization, Fox.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I heard about this a few weeks ago on Mark Levin's show. Seems there is a double whammy the MSM does not want to acknowledge. First, that Muslim terrorists are actually carrying out attacks on America soil and second, that Muslims target homosexuals. Sort of goes against MSMs beliefs and definitely does not make the President, who has said that terrorists are on the run, look good. Hence, it is not reported, except by that biased news organization, Fox.
    Can't argue with that assesment.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Yep Fox News Network covered this over the last two mornings.

Four Men in Two Cities Killed In ACTS OF ISLAMIC JIHAD ➡ Media, Obama, and Holder Silent
    http://agenda21radio.com/?p=11880
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'm concerned we will see more of this type of thing happening in the US. I hope people start popping them as soon as they become a lethal threat.