Thread: New manufacture for M1 carbines and M14's....

Cool New manufacture for M1 carbines and M14's....

Very cool...

http://www.jamesriverarmory.com/

All built with brand new made USGI spec parts....very impressive

They also make other small arms that you may like
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I wonder how they are doing the AKs as the company is in Maryland?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Interesting but way more money than I'd give for a handgun powered carbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Interesting but way more money than I'd give for a handgun powered carbine.
    Considering what beat to hell USGI M1 carbines are going for today....not a bad price for a NIB USGI.

Not to mention, the worthlessness of the US Dollar....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Considering what you are getting their prices seem fair. Especially for the M1 Carbine. I would probably take that over the cheaper auto ordance reproduction. I think they will have a hard time competing against Springfield's M1a though. If I had the money though I would probably spend the extra buying from them the get the higher quality receiver. I am glad to see some one making stuff to the USGI specs as much as they can. I hope that if I ever have the money to spare that they are still doing it. What I would love to see is them make a trench gun to the same standards. I think that could be done at a fair price that I could afford.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Almost every Sunday JR is at the range test firing each weapon before shipment. AKs and M1As are shipped to other states for sale. Our assault ban has taken its toll on JR. They have the WWII M1 carbine blueprints from Rockola to machine most parts and receiver.

I would much rather have a real all USGI part carbine. They can be found in very good condition for less money

Good to see another forged M-14 manufacturer on the market and kudos to them for making a production M1 carbine. The latter must be a passion project because I don't see it making them much money. .30 carbine is a dead round.

I'm digging their milled AKs too, however I still don't trust US made AK barrels.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I didn't know Rock-Ola ever manufactured the GI M-14 rifle. The WWII-era carbines, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I didn't know Rock-Ola ever manufactured the GI M-14 rifle. The WWII-era carbines, yes.
    They are using the name Rockola, because they are using their specs and blueprints, and how to get shit done

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Considering what you are getting their prices seem fair. Especially for the M1 Carbine. I would probably take that over the cheaper auto ordance reproduction. I think they will have a hard time competing against Springfield's M1a though. If I had the money though I would probably spend the extra buying from them the get the higher quality receiver. I am glad to see some one making stuff to the USGI specs as much as they can. I hope that if I ever have the money to spare that they are still doing it. What I would love to see is them make a trench gun to the same standards. I think that could be done at a fair price that I could afford.

Springfield M1A's have been nothing but crap for the last many years...

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Springfield M1A's have been nothing but crap for the last many years...
    I wasn't aware of that. I guess it makes me glad mine is old.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I am pretty sure they never did and are just using the name for what ever reason. Best guess is they liked their M1 Carbines.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..