Thread: ISIS beheads another hostage.

ISIS beheads another hostage.

ISIS executes British captive David Haines
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/13/world/...age/index.html
    What's up my nigga's

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The following will occur. We will once again be reminded that islam is a peaceful religion. We will be reminded that some christians have done some bad stuff. And more money will be put into monitoring tea-party type people. Oh, and some of our best and brightest may be sent into the sandy crapholes to attempt what only a nuke can accomplish.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    The following will occur. We will once again be reminded that islam is a peaceful religion. We will be reminded that some christians have done some bad stuff. And more money will be put into monitoring tea-party type people. Oh, and some of our best and brightest may be sent into the sandy crapholes to attempt what only a nuke can accomplish.
    Damn, you're psychic.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The following will occur. We will once again be reminded that islam is a peaceful religion. We will be reminded that some christians have done some bad stuff.
    I must confess, I'm getting to the point where even I'm having a hard time towing the "Christianity is no better than Islam" line.

As Bill Maher pointed out in that other thread: "You don't see even fundamentalist Christians putting people to death just for leaving the faith."

And it's not just radical Muslims who believe in such. Over 80% of all Muslims surveyed (even so-called "moderates") believe death is justified for apostates. Probably a good reason why there are so few atheists who dare speak out in those countries.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Damn, you're psychic.
    your psychic to see that. bring back the draft, so we can get rid of some dead weight and have another
    blacks are serving in disproportional numbers argument.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

winner
    winner
    chicken
    dinner

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I must confess, I'm getting to the point where even I'm having a hard time towing the "Christianity is no better than Islam" line.

As Bill Maher pointed out in that other thread: "You don't see even fundamentalist Christians putting people to death just for leaving the faith."

And it's not just radical Muslims who believe in such. Over 80% of all Muslims surveyed (even so-called "moderates") believe death is justified for apostates. Probably a good reason why there are so few atheists who dare speak out in those countries.
    You should have reached that conclusion long before Bill Maher told you it was okay.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Meanwhile back at 1600 Pennsylvania.....

Obama Released Five Taliban Commanders for Bergdahl but Threatened Families of Beheaded Journalists with Prosecution if they Raised Ransom Money

As Shoebat.com reported via the Daily Beast, CIA Director John Brennan had allegedly been pushing hard for the release of those five Taliban commanders since at least 2011.

A major issue here is one of consistency. Another major issue is the degree to which the Bergdahl family is connected to Islam. Shoebat.com reported on Bergdahl’s father extensively. While both Foley and Sotloff appeared to be sympathetic to the Syrian rebels and in the case of Sotloff, to the Muslim Brotherhood in some ways, there are strong indications that the Bergdahls were more than just sympathetic to Islam.

On one hand, we have the release of five high level Taliban commanders to a nation state that already openly supports terrorism (Qatar) in exchange for one soldier who may have defected to the enemy. On the other hand, the same administration who made that deal forbade the families of two captive journalists to privately raise ransom money to have those journalists released.

Here is Michael Foley, the brother of James, telling Megyn Kelly of Fox News how his family was treated by the administration. Note that Kelly expresses her understanding of a U.S. policy not to pay ransom to terrorists but is clearly taken aback that it would prohibit private funds from being raised to do so:
    http://shoebat.com/2014/09/13/famili...-ransom-money/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

White House denies threatening families of James Foley and Steven Sotloff over ISIS ransom but adds 'we made the law clear to them'

Journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff were executed last month in graphic videos released by ISIS
    Both families claim they were threatened with prosecution if they tried paying ransoms to free their sons
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DOY1BYMH
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"