Thread: The United Kingdom may Break up!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation The United Kingdom may Break up!

The British have lost their National Identity, England is over run with massive amount's of Ragheads! The British have lost their Right to own Weapon's, and beat the Shit out of a Home Intruder, believe it or not, There is a Law against beating up someone too much who Breaks into your Home!!! The White Englishman is an Endangered Species in his own Country! He has also lost Fox Hunting as well. Part of the Problem is England has been too long with out a King! But Charles is useless as well. Scotland is thinking of leaving Great Brittan, or the United Kingdom. I wonder if all the Rag Heads are only in England? Perhaps Scotland and Ireland are trying to save their Culture? Paul

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

At one time the sun never set on the British Empire. It appears the sun is setting ON the British Isles right now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Heading our way. The left will not stop until they realize they will be the victim and then it's too late because they are brain dead and don't learn from history.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    The British have lost their National Identity.......The British have lost their Right to own Weapon's
    The British did not lose their right to own weapons, they surrendered the right.

Their government said "you must disarm" and they obeyed. It's their fault. Same with the Aussies.

If America is ever disarmed, it will be because We, The People were too cowardly to say "hell NO, come and take them!"

The government is like the school bully calling out a kid after class for a fight.... and demanding that the kid show up with one hand tied behind his back... and the kid OBEYING!

Can you see the absurdity?

Let the government "decree" all they want. Let them write all the resolutions and laws they want. REAL Americans will never surrender.

If they want my guns, they will have to come try and take them. I'll probably lose in the end, but I'll take a few of the bastards with me.

NEVER SURRENDER!

What would Sir Winston Churchill think of his country today?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Right on Krupski. You surrender a right the first time you capitulate for any reason.