Thread: Obama: Assad Shooting At American Planes Would Lead To His Overthrow

Obama: Assad Shooting At American Planes Would Lead To His Overthrow

US President Barack Obama delivers a live televised address to the nation on his plans for military action against the Islamic State, from the Cross Hall of the White House in Washington September 10, 2014.

President Barack Obama would seek to overthrow the regime of Bashar al-Assad if American planes were attacked upon entering Syrian air space, Peter Baker of The New York Times reports .

If Assad's troops f ired at American planes entering Syrian airspace, "Obama said he would order American forces to wipe out Syria’s air defense system," Baker reports. "He went on to say that such an action by Mr. Assad would lead to his overthrow, according to one account."
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-...141200579.html

0bama and his nasocons/rinos and other supporters of the nwo didn't sell the war with Syria to the American people and Russia got the wmds out before 0bamas red line, so 0bama and his nasocons/rinos armed, trained, and funded the "Syrian rebel" movement wich somehow morphed into isis. This widespread assholery is the excuse for 0bama and his nasocons to get into Syria by ignoring Assads warning not to fly in Syrian airspace to "attack" isis. When 0bama sends US planes into Syria, Assad will bring some down with the ada he got from Russia, and 0bama will try to use that as the excuse to go to war with Syria, not isis. I would be surprised if Russia didn't then step in and act against 0bma. So not only would he be the worst president in history but also the idiot who started ww3.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Obamanation promised a "transparent" government. He's definitely transparent on this issue. What an idiot. The more I think about it, the more I see why Idiot Joe was picked as VP.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yeah that's pretty transparent how he's going to get us involved in overthrowing a secular gov't and installing his muzzie terrorist friends while 20 percent of Americans want any involvement...... The POS fake president has a real good track record of destroying pretty stable gov'ts and replacing them with American hating terrorists..... Libya, Egypt...... The one saving grace in Egypt is the military gets it. They know who the true enemy is and it's Obama and his breatheren boys.