Thread: Brady Center Sues Online Ammo Retailers that Allegedly Sold to Aurora Theater Shooter

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Angry Brady Center Sues Online Ammo Retailers that Allegedly Sold to Aurora Theater Shooter

Those bastages just won't quit...

http://kdvr.com/2014/09/15/lawsuit-t...eater-shooter/

Lawsuit targets online ammo retailers that allegedly sold to Aurora Theater shooter
    Posted 10:29 am, September 15, 2014, by Web Staff

Prosecutors have said they will pursue the death penalty for James Holmes.

DENVER — The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence will announce Tuesday a lawsuit against online retailers alleged to have sold ammunition and equipment to accused Aurora Theater killer James Holmes.

“The lawsuit alleges that the websites negligently supplied Holmes with the arsenal he used to kill 12 people and wound at least 58 others by failing to use any screening mechanism to determine his identity or intent for the products,” the Brady Center said in a media release.

The lawsuit will be filed on behalf of Sandy and Lonnie Phillips, whose daughter Jessica Ghawi was killed in the massacre. The official announcement was set to be made Tuesday in Denver.

The Brady Center said it plans to name Lucky Gunner (BulkAmmo.com) as well as other online weapons sellers in the lawsuit.

Earlier this month, the Brady Center launched a national campaign against what they call “Bad Apple” gun dealers. The Center argues that just five percent of gun dealers account for nearly all of the guns used in crimes.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I doubt it'll stick.

It's like filing a lawsuit against Goodyear for selling the tires to a drunk driver who kills 4 people with his car.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I doubt it'll stick.

It's like filing a lawsuit against Goodyear for selling the tires to a drunk driver who kills 4 people with his car.
    Or suing the blacksmith that put the shoes on the horse that kicked Sarah in the face.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Brady..............rest assured, they will NEVER give up! Same with the other anti's......this is an obsession!
    Dan

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Brady..............rest assured, they will NEVER give up! Same with the other anti's......this is an obsession!
    Dan
    Yeah. Veg Brady had to die to be free of her.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

They should be suing the theatre. If you're going to make your business gun free then you should provide security for your patrons.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Maybe we all need to place an order with Luckygunner.com
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    They should be suing the theatre. If you're going to make your business gun free then you should provide security for your patrons.
    HELL FOOKING YEAH!!!
    this is my total argument when places say people with permits have to leave their handguns off site.

but it not about security, it is about disarming legal firearm owners.
    Last edited by l921428x; 09-15-2014 at 10:48 PM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Does the NRA have a legal defense team for these guys? If not, they need to step in (if desired by the defendants).