Thread: "I know major Arab allies who fund them"

"I know major Arab allies who fund them"

Top U.S. Military Official Admits: Our Arab Allies Are Funding ISIS

Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was asked by Republican Senator Lindsay Graham, “Do you know any major Arab ally that embraces ISIL?”

His response: “I know major Arab allies who fund them.”

“Yeah, but do they embrace them?” responded Graham. “They fund them because the Free Syrian Army couldn’t fight Assad. They were trying to beat Assad. I think they realized the folly of their ways.”

In reality, such “folly” is set to continue after President Barack Obama announced a plan to arm and train Syrian rebels that is set to be given the green light by Congress before the end of this week, despite the fact that so-called “moderate” rebels have defected to, fought alongside and given weapons to Islamic State militants.
    http://www.infowars.com/top-u-s-mili...-funding-isis/

Is the CIA’s ISIS Cult Already Collapsing in Iraq?
    Since the early 1950’s, when the CIA station chief in Munich became aware of the effective use of radical Jihadist Sunni Muslims from the Soviet Union by Gerhard von Mende’s wartime Ostministerium, US intelligence has sought to use the fanaticism of radical Islamists to its advantage. In my latest book I call it, “Amerikas Heiliger Krieg.” The alliance of nominally Christian American forces with nominally Muslim Salafists to kill and destroy was justified with a peculiar American brand of self-appointed Holy Mission. In reality the alliance between CIA and radical Islam was never holy. The events surrounding ISIS demonstrate.
    First appeared
    http://journal-neo.org/2014/09/17/is...psing-in-iraq/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

This guy is sounding more like Haig every day!
    Dan