Thread: Malcom Young suffering from dimentia

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Malcom Young suffering from dimentia

Well these guys ain't gettin' any younger. Still sucks.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...e-to-dementia/
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

I read that. One of my favorite bands. I have been a fan since the early 80's. One of my small claims to fame is that I catered an after concert party for the band. Got to hang out and party with them. Wish that I had brought a camera!

You're a lucky man Duce. My parents were big fans of AC/DC, so I grew up on their music. I've got a lot of memories attatched to their music.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Yeah, I grew up cruising around with my dad with AC/DC cranked, along with other classics.

Dementia sucks. I have a dying family member that has bad dementia, and it is very hard for the people around him.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Nothing was cooler when I was 8 than sitting in the passenger side of a jacked up '86 Chevy truck jammin' out to TNT and Highway to Hell shiftin' gears while dad drove.

Dementia sucks. He must have lived a hard party hardy life to be suffering from it that young.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Dementia sucks. He must have lived a hard party hardy life to be suffering from it that young.
    When I got to meet them. The party started well after midnight. Open bar, anything you could want to drink. Strippers on stage, walking around naked. I got to talk to several members of the band. Angus gave me a guitar pick. I got some of the guys to sign a concert shirt for me. Still have it. The band Cinderella was there too. The girl that I was seeing at the time liked them, so I go up to their singer and say, hey, can I have your autograph? My girl really likes you guys.

His response. Well, I bet you think that we suck. I just said, yeah. Pretty much.

It was a night to remember for sure.

Buy sunrise we were all pretty lit up. Yet another time when my Guardian Angels looked after me. Plus those guys are pretty darn short!