Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can show you my mak90 now

Well you given me a lot of info. Thanks. This will keep be busy for awhile cking things out. LOL.
    Last edited by fez; 10-05-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Always one more question. So the 56s types were the preban Mr.Hyde (evil features) which were turned into the post ban Mak90 Dr. Jeckyl (nice features). Would I be better off being shot by the nice feature rifle? LOL.
    Last edited by fez; 10-06-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Bush1 wasn't the pro-gun president he made himself out to be. He was a sly devil who knew that by holding his nose and joining the NRA he could win the "gun vote" which he did. He immediately then stabbed us in the back by forcing ATF to enforce the sporting purpose clause of the 1968 GCA which was the first true infringement on the second amendment. (The 1934 NFA got around it by making the law a tax which is ok by the supreme court)

I listened to a speech by Bush1 railing about the "evil features" that he seemed to believe made honest people become baby killers. To him flash hiders, bayonet mounts, external magazines, "conspicuous" pistol grips and the name of the long gun made them evil and risked turning people evil. That is why the 56S as well as the 84S became MAK-90s and NHM90s as the name of the pre-edict rifle was enough to make you evil, but changing the name and the other features made the rifle angelic and unable to cause a person to become evil.

It doesn't get much more stupid except for the part that allows the evil features as long as you don't have more than 10 imported parts in the long gun imported after the date in 1989 making them illegal. And to make things worse, it is codified in two locations, the touted 922(r) which I believe is part of 18 USC, and now Title 27 CFR 478.39.

I remember a discussion about this before. Every time it's discussed it's like a bad nightmare you can't wake up from.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 02/2013 s15v8's Avatar

Would be nice if Norinco or Polytech could set up factories here in the US

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12