Thread: Was Bush right after all?

Was Bush right after all?

Remember "Bush lied and people died"
    Maybe Bush was right.
    Chemical weapons in Iraq?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...report-claims/

Contributor 05/2012

I'm going to hold off on my comment until I hear what Susan Rice has to say..........

just read the article, now I am confused. If you administration is being criticized by the left for false premises for going to war, why hide the evidence that proves you were justified, or at least truthful?

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    just read the article, now I am confused. If you administration is being criticized by the left for false premises for going to war, why hide the evidence that proves you were justified, or at least truthful?
    I was thinking the same thing......

Roadhouse Groupee

so the MIC can use it as justification for putting boots on the ground . . AGAIN

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Or because he felt our troups were not prepared to handle an all out chemical attack on them, hid the news of them, and kept his fingers crossed that they weren't used.

Or didn't want to make public knowledge of them because they have made in America all over them.......
    Always Remember:
    A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
    (I don't know who to credit but I like the quote.)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Quote Originally Posted by deputyvaughn View Post
    Or didn't want to make public knowledge of them because they have made in America all over them.......
    I agree. When Sadam was our friend in the early 80's and fighting Iran, we were more than happy to give him aid. Remember, The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Osama was our friend too a long time ago.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Quote Originally Posted by deputyvaughn View Post
    I'd buy this theory!
    Dan

I didn't think of that angle, wow if that's true, then the whole thing was even more f*cked than it looked initially. I guess that would give us good reason to believe Saddam had WMDs if we gave them to him in the first place.

Roadhouse Groupee

I didn't think of that angle, wow if that's true, then the whole thing was even more f*cked than it looked initially. I guess that would give us good reason to believe Saddam had WMDs if we gave them to him in the first place.
    not only did we give them to Saddam we had "advisors" helping him to use them against the Iranians but that gets lost in the argument

I've long believed that we recovered many of the WMDs that were in Iraq, but couldn't, even to hush the critics of the war, admit we were recovering them. It would have meant admitting that we supplied them. My thought was that George W didn't want to embarrass his father and even the Reagan administration.....

Scott
    Always Remember:
    A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
    (I don't know who to credit but I like the quote.)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

When Muammar Gaddafi gave up his stash of WMD (most of which we did not know about) nearly half of it, especially the uranium, had Iraq Government ID on it...

There is still good evidence most of what was left in Iraq was moved to Syria...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

This all seems much more plausible than the cries I'm used to hearing about us going to war over Oil. No doubt Oil is the reason our involvement in the middle east began, but I've always thought that was just a piece of the puzzle.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10...ons-unleashed/

More and more coming out about this now. Now it looks like ISIS has some of the worst ones.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    More news about "Bush Lied"

I am really hoping that all this comes out, and the true liars pay the price for their hatred of the United States.

Yep, a couple of great articles on FOX.

Even though they were 'old stock' DAMMIT! Hussein was supposed to have DESTROYED ALL THAT in the U.N. Accords AFTER the first gulf war! Bush stated that Hussein was a WEAPONS PROGRAM and that at the time (when Saddam kicked all weapons inspectors OUT of the country in 1998 and also had an Al Qaeda training ground in Salman Pak in 1998 (which later moved out of the country but we didn't know that at the time)), it was NOT an acceptable thing to just WAIT and take that fucker HUSSEIN's word for it that he didn't. IN fact Saddam was bragging over the open airwaves that he DID! Bush did not lie, but Saddam was being lied to by his scientists because they were afraid of failure!

That entire BUSH lied versus being mistaken is total bullshit and it's enraged me since 2001! How do the liberals get away with such arrogant hypocrisy!

Also everyone. Remember that Democrat critics in 2004, when we didn't find them by that time, claimed that Saddam's actual Nuke weapons program was at least ten years away? Well guess what? If we didn't invade and Hussein was still in power, ... hello? Its been TEN YEARS! He'd have a nuke by now, according to the DEMOCRATS themselves! He'd probably be overrun by ISIS now and they'd have the nukes.