Thread: The new Dark Ages come to Amerika...City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

The new Dark Ages come to Amerika...City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

Of course it's Dearborn...anyone surprised?

http://nationalreport.net/city-michi...nt-sharia-law/

Everyone ready for an uptick in stonings, more beheadings, and particularly, hangings of homosexuals from cranes and lamp posts (gee, and here I thought such things were considered bad in libtardland)?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

That article's a year old, and the city council can "proclaim" whatever they want, but the courts sure a fuck won't recognize it.

Separation of church and state works both ways. This ain't fucking Britain with dual court systems and other appeasements to the theocratic horde.

Sharia ain't going to be legalized until/if the First Amendment is ever repealed. Good luck with that.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That article's a year old, and the city council can "proclaim" whatever they want, but the courts sure a fuck won't recognize it.

Separation of church and state works both ways. This ain't fucking Britain with dual court systems and other appeasements to the theocratic horde.

Sharia ain't going to be legalized until/if the First Amendment is ever repealed. Good luck with that.
    This is the way it started in Britain, and Sweden, and Denmark, and Holland, etc., etc., etc,

How's that worked out for them, and their free speech provisions?

By the way...what does the fact that the article is a year old have to do with the subject, i.e., the first municipality in Amerika to make sharia the law of the land (so to speak)?
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 10-17-2014 at 01:48 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    This is the way it started in Britain, and Sweden, and Denmark, and Holland, etc., etc., etc,

How's that worked out for them, and their free speech provisions?
    How many of those countries ever had true separation of church and state though? Many of those European countries are still nominally monarchies, with official state religions.

By the way...what does the fact that the article is a year old have to do with the subject, i.e., the first municipality in Amerika to make sharia the law of the land (so to speak)?
    It's not the law of the land. There are no functioning Sharia courts in the U.S. and no one is stoning people to death.

Oh, and: http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

(Good grief. )
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-17-2014 at 02:05 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Mea culpa on this one...

It's all good, bro. Happens to the best of us.

Just remember: don't believe everything you read on the Interwebz.

It's all good, bro. Happens to the best of us.

Just remember: don't believe everything you read on the Interwebz.
    Yeah, I know that...

(kicks toe sheepishly at the dirt)

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

CHRISTIANS WIN BIG LAWSUIT AGAINST MUSLIM THUGS IN DEARBORN, MICHIGAN!
    http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...orn-michigan/#!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

The First Amendment does not need to be repealed. We already have precedent. Just ignore it like the Second and the government can do whatever it wants. All the government has to do is have liberals start explaining how restricting freedom of speech and religion is really giving us more freedom. As people are already not able to critically think this will make sense, as it does when people start saying that the Second Amendment really only applies to muskets.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member