Thread: MidTerm

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

MidTerm

As Colorado has gone to a mail in ballot, mine was mailed today! I still have 2.5 weeks of pol ads to put up with......I assure you the old goat did his best to back 2D amendment candidates. Let's hope we can oust these libs that took over Col. I considered other issues also.

Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 10-17-2014 at 03:27 PM.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I like to drop mine off at the dmv on election day. I no love for mail-in ballots, same-day registration and other crap that allows vote fraud.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I am certain that some snot nosed ACORN appointee will read your ballot carefully and if finding to be not to his/her agreement that it will be soundly rejected in favor of Juan Gonzalaz who voted six times from the same address and Sam Heppleworth who died in 1956.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    As Colorado has gone to a mail in ballot, mine was mailed today! I still have 2.5 weeks of pol ads to put up with......I assure you the old goat did his best to back 2D amendment candidates. Let's hope we can oust these libs that took over Col. I considered other issues also.

Dan
    Vote 3 more times. Can't beat them.......join them. We (Conservatives) HAVE to when.