Thread: As America Sleeps, China Conquers Latin America

As America Sleeps, China Conquers Latin America

Bucaramanga, Colombia—Step aside, EU! China is set to become Latin America’s second-largest trading partner in two years. And 13 years later it will be king of the hill according to the journal China Policy Review. Yes, having locked up Asia and Africa, the ever-hungry Chinese dragon is salivating over what the U.S. at least used to consider its “back yard.” (You know, the Monroe Doctrine and all that.)

“Time is running out,” warns America’s Quarterly. “China has quickly become the largest trading partner for many South American nations and Chinese trade deals are much more amenable to Latin Americans.”

That’s bad news for the U.S. Ultimately, though, it’ll also be bad news for all of the Americas.
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php...df76-297707961

I don't see why this is any different from us, considering that China trades more with us than any other nation. But I do see how a Chinese trade deal could influence South American countries to allow China to use their territory as a staging point to invade the US eventually.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

It never cease to amaze and repulse me that so few consider Red China a threat. China is not to be trusted, now or ever! This is just another tool in the Red menace's box.