Thread: Islamic Convert tries to run down two soldiers and police shoot him

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Islamic Convert tries to run down two soldiers and police shoot him

This is where i did my basic training. There is a huge complex in that town for training recruits.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...rcmp-1.2806104

A 25-year-old man who injured two soldiers in a hit and run and was later fatally shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., was known to federal authorities as someone who had been "radicalized," according to the RCMP and the Prime Minister's Office.

Martin Rouleau, a resident of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, about 40 kilometres southeast of Montreal, was known to provincial and federal law enforcement agencies, the RCMP said.

"This individual was known to federal authorities, including our integrated national security investigations team in Montreal, who along with other authorities were concerned that he had become radicalized," the RCMP said in a statement Monday evening.

Radio-Canada reported that Rouleau's Facebook page identifies him as Ahmad LeConverti (Ahmad the Converted). Neighbours told the CBC's French-language service that he converted to Islam about a year ago.

Rouleau died of his injuries Monday evening, several hours after he was transported to hospital after being shot by municipal police officers at the end of a high-speed chase. Since the shooting involved municipal officers, provincial police are investigating.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

western countries will not learn until it's too late. We need to be like Saudi Arabia in that we do not let foreigners in to populate and conquer.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Islamic Convert tries to run down two soldiers and police shoot him
    Good! May they all meet the same fate!

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

m Prayers for the troopers...
    Dan

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The chase ended when the driver lost control of his car, flipping it into a ditch. Police said the man got out of the vehicle, and several shots were fired by officers. Police said the incident also involved a knife but did not elaborate.

"We found a knife on the ground," said provincial police Sgt. Michel Brunet "I can't tell you if he had it in his hands at the time."
    Not trying to take up for the muzzie, but sounds like the police may have been a little quick with the trigger.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

They were late to the trigger...long time late.

And another islamowigger gives a warning;

Australian ISIS member send a message to coalition
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b53_1...tthjSXMuYpq.99
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

update to the story. One of the soldiers died. He was a veteran with almost 30 years service. Probably spending his last year in the training facility before retirement
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Sorry to hear this....

Dan

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Guy can't even put a hat on right, surprised he could figure out how to hurt anyone.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".