Thread: Report: Admin Quietly Plans 'Permanent Resident Cards' for Illegal Immigrants

Report: Admin Quietly Plans 'Permanent Resident Cards' for Illegal Immigrants

The Obama administration is reportedly working on a plan to grant work permits to up to 11 million illegal immigrants.

Peter Doocy explained this morning that the behind-the-scenes plan for "permanent resident cards" comes from government solicitation documents.

The federal government is looking for a company to print massive amounts of work permits.

“The Contractor shall demonstrate the ability to support potential 'surge' in Permanent Resident Card (PRC) and Employment Authorization Documentation (EAD) demand for up to 9M cards during the initial period of performance to support possible future immigration reform requirements," reads one portion of the 65-page solicitation from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Doocy said the government is looking for a maximum of 34 million cards to be printed by the time the contract ends.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/10/2...gal-immigrants
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Photo ID?
    Can't be true
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Bogus cards will be available before the govt gets them printed!
    Dam

Just imagine, last Memorial day week end we where being told by the WH the borders are secure. People the whole damn country is being hi-jacked.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, he said he was going to fundementally change the country.

A treasonous act.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

I thought the official gov't illegal figures were in the teens of millions...why would they potentially need 34 million cards?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I thought the official gov't illegal figures were in the teens of millions...why would they potentially need 34 million cards?
    Well that's pretty obvious, they lie through their teeth. We all know 11 million is a flat out lie. ( I know you forgot the purple)