Thread: What Happens If the Police Officer is not Charged for the Ferguson Shooting

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

What Happens If the Police Officer is not Charged for the Ferguson Shooting

Do the people who have been rioting say, "yeah, we were wrong, the police did what they should have done" or do they riot more? Does AG Holder apologize to the police for coming in and trying to make them look incompetent or does he just try to ignore it? Interesting questions.

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOX) – Information about the Michael Brown fatal police shooting is beginning to leak out, and former St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch says it’s no accident the feds are allowing the information.

Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.
    http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/...tion-released/
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Protesters aren't going to care about facts. Look at LAGC and Kadmos right here on this site. They're going to have a lot of egg to lick off their faces.

was_peacemaker
    It is starting to look more and more as if Brown was aggressive with he officer.

The protesters keep saying that they want justice, but "Justice" works both ways. The Cop is probably innocent and justice will be served.
    It won't matter to the protesters they just want another reason to riot. They will riot out of anger or victory.

I hope the store owners are all loaded up and ready on the roofs of their stores this time.

BISHOP

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    The protesters keep saying that they want justice, but "Justice" works both ways. The Cop is probably innocent and justice will be served.
    It won't matter to the protesters they just want another reason to riot. They will riot out of anger or victory.

I hope the store owners are all loaded up and ready on the roofs of their stores this time.

BISHOP
    I agree. They're gonna riot anyway, no matter how it turns out.

As far as the store owners, I hope they have sense enough to relocate to a safer, saner place. Let that hell-hole lay in ruin forever. It's what the rioters want and what they deserve.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Think Reginald Denny.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Think Reginald Denny.
    If somebody wants to drag me out of my car, they're going to be in for a little surprise.

In addition to my CCW piece, I take a XD-9 with 5 loaded 18 round mags on my car rides, in case somebody decides to bring their friends.

I'm ain't no Rambo, but I ain't gettin Reginald Denny'ed either.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

If he is not charged as he shouldn't be, there will be more ghetto drama for us to watch. I still have plenty of popcorn left from the Trayvon days.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    It is starting to look more and more as if Brown was aggressive with he officer.
    Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think Brown was trying to prove to the police how he could stalk, sneak and disarm them in a instant because they put to much in the tool and do not think enough about instincts. Brown knew that it's a thrill to pull a loaded gun from someone who thinks they are safe. He simply created a distraction and then focused their shock on it as he got them from behind and took their weapon.

More of the same rioting, grand standing by race baters. The only difference is the wh and Holder will back off a little bit before the mid term elections for fear of turning off whitey.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygomatic View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't say that. I think Brown was trying to prove to the police how he could stalk, sneak and disarm them in a instant because they put to much in the tool and do not think enough about instincts. Brown knew that it's a thrill to pull a loaded gun from someone who thinks they are safe. He simply created a distraction and then focused their shock on it as he got them from behind and took their weapon.
    ROFLMAO!!! Oh good one. You got me there!

The single biggest characteristic of bastards, meaning literal fatherless children, is the inability to accept when they are wrong or even correction.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The single biggest characteristic of bastards, meaning literal fatherless children, is the inability to accept when they are wrong or even correction.
    Actually, these "basards" are NEVER wrong in their own minds. Therefore, no matter what they do and how it turns out, there's never anything to apologize for.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Actually, these "basards" are NEVER wrong in their own minds. Therefore, no matter what they do and how it turns out, there's never anything to apologize for.
    Kinda like our president?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

And now where back to where we started!

Our Poor Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Any of you remember the scene from the movie "Iron Eagle" where the teens are "distracting" the people in the hanger by throwing long chains of firecrackers in the 55 gal. drums?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”