Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Galil Ace Rifle from IWI

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Cool New Galil Ace Rifle from IWI

Looks pretty interesting.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I'll be laying my money down on one of those!

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I'd like to see it in 5.56. I need 2 7.62x39's about like I need a second ass hole.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    I'm not a fan of that stock

I want one in 7.62x51 and one in 5.56....

I cannot wait for 'em to finally come out

On a side note...since they still make the classic Galil's, I wonder if we might ever see 'em re-released here
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I want one in 7.62x51 and one in 5.56....

I cannot wait for 'em to finally come out

On a side note...since they still make the classic Galil's, I wonder if we might ever see 'em re-released here
    I also hope we get the classic Galil as well as 5.56 and .308 versions of the ACE series, in multiple barrel lengths.

However, the plus side of the 7.62x39 version is that I'll probably always have more of that magazine and ammo type than any other, as it is my favorite plinking cartridge.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Another thought:

I bet these Galil ACE rifles suppress a lot better than Commie AK rifles.

They currently offer many different lengths for both, so I don't see why not.

They currently only offer 2 for the x39 ACE....which both are in the vid you posted
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Another thought:

I bet these Galil ACE rifles suppress a lot better than Commie AK rifles.
    I was thinking the same thing...

AK's and classic Galil's kinda suck as a platform for suppressing....but at least it is doable.

The ACE Galil's I would think, would perform a lot better

They currently offer many different lengths for both, so I don't see why not.

They currently only offer 2 for the x39 ACE....which both are in the vid you posted
    I'm aware of that.

But what gets made and what gets imported are two different things.

Very true.

But....IWI has taken the initiative to make money (in a big way...due to the market here in The States).

IMHO, they are gonna show some other manufactures, just how poor their leadership is (business wise)

Very true.

But....IWI has taken the initiative to make money (in a big way...due to the market here in The States).

IMHO, they are gonna show some other manufactures, just how poor their leadership is (business wise)
    Agreed. I hope they show European, and to a lesser extent US manufacturers, how to do it.

Plus it pisses off the Jew haters to see Zionist rifles so popular here, so I like that too.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'd be interested in one that was 5.56 chambered and could use either standard M16 mags / PMags etc. or my SAR3 mags.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 NewbieAKguy's Avatar

Very nice. Depending on how things go, that may just become my first AK pattern rifle, lol.
    "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time; the hand of force may destroy, but cannot disjoin them. ... Can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with His wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I'd be interested in one that was 5.56 chambered and could use either standard M16 mags / PMags etc. or my SAR3 mags.
    IWI currently offers 5.56 models that will accept Nato mags....

Agreed. I hope they show European, and to a lesser extent US manufacturers, how to do it.

Plus it pisses off the Jew haters to see Zionist rifles so popular here, so I like that too.
    Does it? lol
    nazichick.jpg
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Does it? lol
    nazichick.jpg
    Funny.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Does it? lol
    nazichick.jpg
    Can we say "Contradiction"?

was_peacemaker

If I am not mistaken even some of Tapco stuff is made in Israel. But I agree with your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Can we say "Contradiction"?
    I suppose you could... But that's like saying you can't hate commies if you like AK's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast