Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois voting machine changes Republican votes to Democratic ones

Do you recall that all systems have a back door for our Government? Did it occur to anyone that practice makes perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I love how it's always the Democrats who are up to these antics, and never Republicans.
    Because it IS always the Dems.

And when they loose then that's where the recounts come out, and then the recounts of the recounts, and then the early ballots, and then the military votes. Each time the Dems suddenly get more and more votes, its never the Repubs getting ore votes. The Dems never loose by more with every recount.

Then there are the 104- 114% of the voters turning out at the ballot boxes all to vote Dem.
    How many times are you going to cry "we are not doing this" when its obvious to EVERYONE. Oh yeah, just keep denying it.

BISHOP

"No I actually thing it's "lunacy" that voting machines are hacked as par of some big conspiracy. I'm sorry but we have several members here who post the most bizarre stuff. This place is like the twilight zone any more. The whole voting machines are hacked thing hasn't happened so they are looking for anything for some bizarre reason only they can fathom. No wonder no one posts anymore."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That makes me feel much better.[COLOR="#DDA0DD"][/COLOR]

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    "No I actually thing it's "lunacy" that voting machines are hacked as par of some big conspiracy. I'm sorry but we have several members here who post the most bizarre stuff. This place is like the twilight zone any more. The whole voting machines are hacked thing hasn't happened so they are looking for anything for some bizarre reason only they can fathom. No wonder no one posts anymore."
    You really should form your own opinions rather than taking the opinions of others. Your standard fare on this site is post after post of just lines and copied verbiage. Now your copying my comments and altering them. Do you not have any thoughts of your own?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Because it IS always the Dems.
    Except when it isn't...

Robert Monroe, a 50-year-old health executive who is accused of voting a dozen times in 2011 and 2012, including seven times in the recalls of Scott Walker and his GOP ally Alberta Darling. Wisconsin officials say it’s the worst case of multiple voting in memory.

Oh, and, did I mention he’s a Republican?
    http://www.salon.com/2014/06/24/gops..._a_republican/

Strategic Allied Consulting, working for republicans, ripped up voter registration forms of Democrats, and filled out bogus registrations for Republicans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1196220

Jack Villamaino, Republican, off to prison for vote fraud, changing the party affiliation of some 280 people from "Democrat" to "Unenrolled".

http://www.wggb.com/2013/08/07/fmr-e...o-sentenced-2/

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White, Republican, convicted of voter fraud

http://www.wthr.com/story/16668542/i...rial-nears-end

Republican charged with 36 counts of voter fraud, collects some 4,000 likely bogus signatures to get Newt Gingrich on the Ballot

http://www.nbc29.com/story/22627644/...-fraud-forgery

Half the signatures on Rick Perry's petition could not be verified
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/l...s-struck-down/

Then there are the 104- 114% of the voters turning out at the ballot boxes all to vote Dem.
    Once again, those are numbers where the census is used to determine the number of voting age people, and then the ballots show more voters than the census do.

Not surprising, because the census is only done every 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    You really should form your own opinions rather than taking the opinions of others. Your standard fare on this site is post after post of just lines and copied verbiage. Now your copying my comments and altering them. Do you not have any thoughts of your own?
    I merely wanted to apply your programming to any scenario that challenges your hardcoded worldview of peace and light. This programming conveniently excuses away anything deleterious to the country as normal, apparently. When I "cut and paste" it's for informing others who view the post of the availability of the information, to wich they should draw their own conclusions without needeing me to add any color commentary.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-24-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I merely wanted to apply your programming to any scenario that challenges your hardcoded worldview of peace and light. This programming conveniently excuses away anything deleterious to the country as normal, apparently. When I "cut and paste" it's for informing others who view the post of the availability of the information, to wich they should draw their own conclusions without needeing me to add any color commentary.
    But it's a "discussion" forum. Why not stick around and discuss the information you're providing? I'm sure you have much more to contribute from your own hardcoded worldview of, well I'm not sure you have a view of your own but if you did it you might find it beneficial to share it with the rest of the board rather than just cutting and pasting the thoughts and comments of others.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Except when it isn't...

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/24/gops..._a_republican/

Strategic Allied Consulting, working for republicans, ripped up voter registration forms of Democrats, and filled out bogus registrations for Republicans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1196220

Jack Villamaino, Republican, off to prison for vote fraud, changing the party affiliation of some 280 people from "Democrat" to "Unenrolled".

http://www.wggb.com/2013/08/07/fmr-e...o-sentenced-2/

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White, Republican, convicted of voter fraud

http://www.wthr.com/story/16668542/i...rial-nears-end

Republican charged with 36 counts of voter fraud, collects some 4,000 likely bogus signatures to get Newt Gingrich on the Ballot

http://www.nbc29.com/story/22627644/...-fraud-forgery

Half the signatures on Rick Perry's petition could not be verified
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/12/l...s-struck-down/

Once again, those are numbers where the census is used to determine the number of voting age people, and then the ballots show more voters than the census do.

Not surprising, because the census is only done every 10 years
    I thought you keep telling us that voter fraud does not happen?

As for Republican's committing voter fraud, I am sure it happens as you point out. The difference is, when it does Republicans, actually conservatives, demand action and accountability from the perpetrator. Democrats generally give the person a pass (ie oh, they made a mistake, or they just got carried away). One view point takes the responsibility of voting very seriously while the other takes the outcome of the voting more seriously than the integrity of the process.
    Last edited by ltorlo64; 10-24-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I thought you keep telling us that voter fraud does not happen?

As for Republican's committing voter fraud, I am sure it happens as you point out. The difference is, when it does Republicans, actually conservatives, demand action and accountability from the perpetrator. Democrats generally give the person a pass (ie oh, they made a mistake, or they just got carried away). One view point takes the responsibility of voting very seriously while the other takes the outcome of the voting more seriously than the integrity of the process.

I didn't say it never happens, I said it was rare, which it is.

And usually it's like the bulk of those stories, someone fakes some signatures to get someone's name on the ballot because they are lazy. Obviously Rick Perry's camp could get enough names for him to be on the ballot, but he farmed it off for some company to do, and they hired some college kids who decided it was way easier to just write down fake names. And really no one much cares either way.

Or someone switches a bunch of voter from being registered democrats to being republicans, and most of them don't show up to vote anyway so who cares. The few that do show up can correct the mistake on the spot with a provisional ballot anyway, so again who cares?

The reason the democrats tend to blow it off is because the Republicans are constantly crying "voter fraud" because of some easily explainable thing (like 105% of the voter turnout), or because some recently dead person is on the roll but never voted after they died, but somehow just being on the roll is proof of fraud, yada yada yada.

There those of us that were ridiculed as being paranoid when we opposed electronic voting as not being secure.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12