Thread: MASSACHUSETTS: Parents in Revere outraged that students are being taught about Islam in public schools

MASSACHUSETTS: Parents in Revere outraged that students are being taught about Islam in public schools

“No religion should be taught at school. In their paper it says Allah is the only God. That’s insulting to me as a Christian,” said Anthony Giannino. A section of the textbook describing the beliefs of Muslims says, “I bear witness that there is no God but Allah.”

WHDH Giannino immediately pulled his son out of the classroom. “We don’t believe in Allah. I don’t believe in my son learning about this here,” he said. “If my son was from another country and came here, he would have been catered to. But where he’s not being catered to, they give him an F.”
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/1...ublic-schools/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

makes you wonder what the frig the left is up to
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I would instruct my kid to leave the school after wiping hit butt w the teachings of moe ham ed.