Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebola now a dirty word - Hospitals Threaten to Fire Workers for Using the Word ‘Ebola’

Ebola now a dirty word - Hospitals Threaten to Fire Workers for Using the Word ‘Ebola’

Patients who exhibit Ebola like symptoms are also disappearing from the hospitals they're checked into...official diagnoses being anything that isn't Ebola...

http://conservativeread.com/hospital...he-word-ebola/

And where could they be going? And what about all their contacts before they were hospitalized?

More liberal wishful thinking. If we don't say the word, it's not happening...la la la la la (hands over ears)...

Oh, and since it's not happening, no need to contact, contain or monitor those contacts from prior to hospitalization.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

LOL! More lunacy.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Ohh if we just close our eyes and wish and wish and wish and make the bad words go away then the evil will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    LOL! More lunacy.
    Here is Dr. Lawrenzi's home page, including phone number: http://cassregional.org/aspx/result.aspx?pid=53

Here is his MD.com listing: http://jameslawrenzi-do.md.com/

Perhaps you'd like to contact this lunatic physician and confirm your charges?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

I doubt it's them trying to bury their heads in the sand so much as trying to prevent panic.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if 100 people per hour are walking into ER's with a mild cold thinking they have Ebola.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Here is Dr. Lawrenzi's home page, including phone number: http://cassregional.org/aspx/result.aspx?pid=53

Here is his MD.com listing: http://jameslawrenzi-do.md.com/

Perhaps you'd like to contact this lunatic physician and confirm your charges?
    Actually I took Richard's post to mean the Docs and hospitals are the Lunatics. I totally believe they are doing this to suppress panic breaking out and probably to prevent "racism". (rolling my eyes).

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Actually I took Richard's post to mean the Docs and hospitals are the Lunatics.
    His post in this thread: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...n-Has-Been-Set leads me to believe otherwise...

Patients who exhibit Ebola like symptoms are also disappearing from the hospitals they're checked into...official diagnoses being anything that isn't Ebola...

http://conservativeread.com/hospital...he-word-ebola/

And where could they be going? And what about all their contacts before they were hospitalized?

More liberal wishful thinking. If we don't say the word, it's not happening...la la la la la (hands over ears)...

Oh, and since it's not happening, no need to contact, contain or monitor those contacts from prior to hospitalization.

Perhaps they're with the 600 missing children and teachers from Newtown.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Actually I took Richard's post to mean the Docs and hospitals are the Lunatics. I totally believe they are doing this to suppress panic breaking out and probably to prevent "racism". (rolling my eyes).
    No I actually thing it's "lunacy" that patients are disappearing as par of some big conspiracy. I'm sorry but we have several members here who post the most bizarre stuff. This place is like the twilight zone any more. The whole ebola plague thing hasn't happened so they are looking for anything for some bizarre reason only they can fathom. No wonder no one posts anymore.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Normalcy bias is a very powerful and dangerous motivator...

No I actually thing it's "lunacy" that patients are disappearing as par of some big conspiracy. I'm sorry but we have several members here who post the most bizarre stuff. This place is like the twilight zone any more. The whole ebola plague thing hasn't happened so they are looking for anything for some bizarre reason only they can fathom. No wonder no one posts anymore.
    Right!

It's not as if there was a muslim marxist who somehow got elected president, or appointed head of cia or anything.

Or millions of illegals flooding, nay even promoted into the country.

Or killer diseases being allowed, nay even promoted into the country.

Everything's fine!

As an aside, there's a pastor who had a dream or vision of the nuclear war that will befall this great nation. He said more Americans died from suicide after the attack because they couldn't deal with it than died in the attack.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Right!

It's not as if there was a muslim marxist who somehow got elected president, or appointed head of cia or anything.

Or millions of illegals flooding, nay even promoted into the country.

Or killer diseases being allowed, nay even promoted into the country.

Everything's fine!

As an aside, there's a pastor who had a dream or vision of the nuclear war that will befall this great nation. He said more Americans died from suicide after the attack because they couldn't deal with it than died in the attack.
    Congratulations!! The above is the most I've ever seen you post on this site. Can't say that it's a coherent post but it's a step up from the same old cut an paste. I'd like to take this opportunity to finally welcome you to the general "discussion" forum.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

We now return you to "finish the story".

Congratulations!! The above is the most I've ever seen you post on this site. Can't say that it's a coherent post but it's a step up from the same old cut an paste. I'd like to take this opportunity to finally welcome you to the general "discussion" forum.
    And have you called Dr. Lawrenzi yet, to ask him why a GP with a stable practice would suddenly start spouting lies of disappearing patients to the media?

And have you called Dr. Lawrenzi yet, to ask him why a GP with a stable practice would suddenly start spouting lies of disappearing patients to the media?
    Nope. Was hoping you could do that for me and post the gist of your conversation here for the other members to view. Looking forward to your report.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Nope. Was hoping you could do that for me and post the gist of your conversation here for the other members to view. Looking forward to your report.
    Why would I be the one to call him, given I'm inclined to believe a GP with a responsible practice would have no reason to lie about such things?

And why would you not want to do so...unless you're afraid he'll confirm the story?

Why would I be the one to call him, given I'm inclined to believe a GP with a responsible practice would have no reason to lie about such things?

And why would you not want to do so...unless you're afraid he'll confirm the story?
    How do you confirm a story by restating something. He said he was "told by a doctor" at another facility that a patient disappeared. He himself has no first hand knowledge so what is he going to confirm? Oh, that's right something someone he won't identify told him. Got it. He also "suspected" collusion between hospitals and the CDC. I guess he can reconfirm what, his suspicion? I know you want to believe this kind of drivel but that's your choice not mine so if anyone needs to "confirm" anything it really isn't me.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Actually there are at least two patients he was told of, by other doctors...doctors, I would infer, whom he trusts. Otherwise, why would he risk his reputation and practice to report it? And why would he name them? If you were told something like that by a colleague you trusted, then decided to go public with it, would you implicate your source (who may not wish to go public), breaking that chain of trust? Or would you make your statement without naming names?

Actually there are at least two patients he was told of, by other doctors...doctors, I would infer, whom he trusts. Otherwise, why would he risk his reputation and practice to report it? And why would he name them? If you were told something like that by a colleague you trusted, then decided to go public with it, would you implicate your source (who may not wish to go public), breaking that chain of trust? Or would you make your statement without naming names?
    Actually if you read the article the second patient going missing isn't attributed to the doctor. He's not quoted, nor does it say anything about anyone telling him about that patient. The way it is written I took it to mean that writer of the article was making that statement. Who knows why people say or do anything? Doctors gamble, become drug addicts, etc. They're people just like you and I so they aren't infallible. I understand he is making statements that you agree with but you should understand that that's all they are, statements and in fact hearsay. If that is good enough for you then that's great. It's not for me.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

I understand he is making statements that you agree with but you should understand that that's all they are, statements and in fact hearsay.
    And what is it that the CDC have been making, as regards 0bola...would that be, statements?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast