Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebola now a dirty word - Hospitals Threaten to Fire Workers for Using the Word ‘Ebola’

By the way...

These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” Dr. Lawrenzi said.
    Suggests the Dr. is the source of both reports...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    By the way...

Suggests the Dr. is the source of both reports...
    Ambiguous at best. You tell me you heard about a patient and I tell you I heard about one so your comment about "these" patients doesn't mean you knew about them both. Even if he is the source I guess it too was hearsay so again what is he going to confirm to me in a phone conversation, the hearsay? You ask what he would have to gain by lying? As ask you, why would he not contact Fox News, ABC or any other big name media source? Probably for the reason I stated, he has no facts.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 10-24-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12