Thread: Say a guy wanted to go fight against evil transporting weapons/ammo internationally?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Say a guy wanted to go fight against evil transporting weapons/ammo internationally?

What are the laws on international flights to Turkey and European countries enroute as far as transporting weapons and ammo to fight the evil cult known as Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What are the laws on international flights to Turkey and European countries enroute as far as transporting weapons and ammo to fight the evil cult known as Islam?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

This is one of those areas where you want to do careful research and really choose wisely.

For instance Turkey, not really well known for comfortable prisons. Generally speaking they are better in the western European countries, at least that's my understanding. This might be incorrect.

But from what I've heard Turkish prisons are often described as "god forsaken shit holes of the worst kind imaginable".

For some reason I think Germany, or maybe Switzerland might have reasonably nice prisons...although I freely admit I have no basis for this.

Let's see other countries that are a bit closer...Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel all border Syria as well.

Of those three I suspect that Israel probably has the nicer prisons, and they might be a bit more sympathetic towards what you are planning. Probably getting caught in those circumstances and I think in all likelihood your stay might be relatively brief (less than 10 years), followed by deportation.

Okay, someone has been watching that Nicholas Cage movie Lord of War one too many times lately...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Heck, get some kind of press credentials and go as a journalist to Iraq. Then travel up north to the Kurdish region. AKs should be really cheap up there...heck they might even issue you one. Don't mind these guys,, they won't do nothing but wait for Islamic jihad to come here
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    This is one of those areas where you want to do careful research and really choose wisely.

For instance Turkey, not really well known for comfortable prisons. Generally speaking they are better in the western European countries, at least that's my understanding. This might be incorrect.

But from what I've heard Turkish prisons are often described as "god forsaken shit holes of the worst kind imaginable".

For some reason I think Germany, or maybe Switzerland might have reasonably nice prisons...although I freely admit I have no basis for this.

Let's see other countries that are a bit closer...Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel all border Syria as well.

Of those three I suspect that Israel probably has the nicer prisons, and they might be a bit more sympathetic towards what you are planning. Probably getting caught in those circumstances and I think in all likelihood your stay might be relatively brief (less than 10 years), followed by deportation.
    Heard somewhere that if you bribe the guards in turkish prisons, you can masterbate while looking at your girlfriends titties through a plate glass window. ;-)

Seriously, its probably not a good idea to bring your war making tools with you. Airport screeners tend to frown on that. Better to buy some locally near the war zone.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Okay, someone has been watching that Nicholas Cage movie Lord of War one too many times lately...
    I prefer my way.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Duh, UPS goes all over the world. Just get a fridge box and fill it half full with ammo/mags/slim jims/mountain dew, then overnight yourself to Istanbul.

Just join a mercenary group. Blackwater (or whatever they call themselves now) or Haliburton.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

I say don't go places you don't belong nor interject yourself into fights that aren't yours.

But you do whatever you like there cowboy and let us know how it turns out. I could use the cheap entertainment.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    I prefer my way.
    HAHAHA That was great!