Thread: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

A hatchet-swinging psycho with Islamic militant leanings turned a busy Queens street corner into a scene of bloody chaos Thursday, chopping a rookie cop in the back of the head and slicing a second officer on the arm before two other officers shot him dead.

In opening fire on the madman, cops accidentally wounded a bystander, *authorities said.

Officer Kenneth Healey, 25, had just four months on the job when Zale Thompson, 32, of Queens — a “scholarly” but “weird” *recent convert to Islam — fractured the back of the cop’s skull with one swing of a blue-handled hatchet at about 2 p.m. in Jamaica.

A 29-year-old woman walking a half-block away was struck in the back by a stray police bullet and was in stable condition, according to police sources.

The NYPD is investigating whether Islamic extremism played a role in the attack, which left the rookie in serious but stable condition Thursday night.
    http://nypost.com/2014/10/23/man-sho...-head-with-ax/

Workplace violence I'm sure.

Unrelated to trerrorism.

Also....

Everything's fine.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I saw the video of this yesterday.

All Islamists either need to be executed or deported. Give them one chance to renounce Islam, or send them back to the hellhole they, originally, came from. If they refuse to renounce Islam and be deported, then they are guilty of being sympathetic to Islamists, and should be executed.

You can't "play" with cancer. (Remission isn't a cure. Cancer needs to be excised for the body to be cured.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

The number of these Loner Wolves is going to increase.....part of the insurgent play book!
    Dan

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    The number of these Loner Wolves is going to increase.....part of the insurgent play book!
    Dan
    That is what I was thinking. First the Oklahoma incident, then the Quebec, and Canadian Parliament incidents, and now an attack in New York.

Dan
    That's a good thing for us. Let them all expose themselves like the Viet Cong did during Tet. They will be easier to wipe out that way, once and done. Problem solved. Hatchet or knife against an FAL or M-1 Garand, no contest.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yes, in the Tet Offensive we actually beat the stuffing out of the VC and anyone else involved. It was only until they read our turncoat news media did the north find out they won per our news.

Would not surprise me to see the news media do the same thing to a jihad against the US on our homeland.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yes, in the Tet Offensive we actually beat the stuffing out of the VC and anyone else involved. It was only until they read our turncoat news media did the north find out they won per our news.

Would not surprise me to see the news media do the same thing to a jihad against the US on our homeland.
    Correct.

The viet-cong was smashed, and no longer represented a fighting force in the war. All future battles fought would be against the North Vietnamese Army.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Today while I was at the gym someone had CNN, Wolfe Blitzer, on. It was being reported that the guy was not a Muslim and this was not an act of terrorism. Tonight while I was driving home listening to the news I hear that the NYC Police Commissioner says the dead guy is a radical and it was terror. I wish I could have heard what CNN has to say now.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Those hatchets have a mind of their own and highly unpredictable. Hatchets are made to kill. Ban all hatchets. Sounds like the guy had a Estwing Hatchet. Good hatchet......had one at one time that I had to lock up to keep it from killing people in a bloody rage. Some one stole it.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Dan
    Don't worry, it will provide ample opportunity for the media and POS libs to proclaim how we need to be disarmed to make us safe.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Today while I was at the gym someone had CNN, Wolfe Blitzer, on. It was being reported that the guy was not a Muslim and this was not an act of terrorism. Tonight while I was driving home listening to the news I hear that the NYC Police Commissioner says the dead guy is a radical and it was terror. I wish I could have heard what CNN has to say now.
    I was watching TV when it happened and when I waited for it to fill in more info (about an hour later), the Chief of Police's first comment was that it was a Mulsim extremist and it was an act of terrorism.
    My first thought was he called it what it was BEFORE the libs had time to give him a script to read. Good for him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars