Thread: eFile Form 1 approved - 33 days

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

eFile Form 1 approved - 33 days

SBR Form 1 to trust.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Very nice.

I wanna do a trust, but I fear right after paying for one, the batfucks will change the laws and make up new rulings....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Very nice.

I wanna do a trust, but I fear right after paying for one, the batfucks will change the laws and make up new rulings....
    I used Quicken TrustMaker. Haven't had any issues. Most people who try to tell you that you need a lawyer to make a trust are lawyers charging money to make trusts.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

How long are the form 4's taking? I would love another suppressor but don't want to wait another 10 months to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    How long are the form 4's taking? I would love another suppressor but don't want to wait another 10 months to get it.
    7 months. No eFile option for Form 4 right now.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    7 months. No eFile option for Form 4 right now.
    Ok Thanks.