Thread: Anyone in the Carolinas? (north or South) RIDE THIS and report back!! :D

Anyone in the Carolinas? (north or South) RIDE THIS and report back!! :D

A new record breaking rollercoaster (tallest in the world) is being unveiled in a theme park on the North Carolina/South Carolina Border. I want pics and video of one of you guys sitting in the front seat! I may not get to ride this, but someone had to!

was_peacemaker
    I am about 30 mins from there. I don't think you guys want to see me on a roller coaster! I tend to get excited.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Carowinds I'm guessing.

Used to go as a child. Haven't been in forever. Rides are scary to me, the swing ride at the fair about gives me a panic attack. I would do it though.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I think Funky Pertwee is in the area...
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Carowinds I'm guessing.

Used to go as a child. Haven't been in forever. Rides are scary to me, the swing ride at the fair about gives me a panic attack. I would do it though.
    Your about what 2 1/2 or 3 hours away?

I love rides but I will hollar on them. Cool thing about Carowinds is its got alot of cool rides and a water park with some cool stuff. Remember the "Days of thunder" simulator or the "Drop Zone"?

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Your about what 2 1/2 or 3 hours away?

I love rides but I will hollar on them. Cool thing about Carowinds is its got alot of cool rides and a water park with some cool stuff. Remember the "Days of thunder" simulator or the "Drop Zone"?
    I haven't been in 20 years. The thing I remember most is the remote controlled boat races that are stationed on the line between SC and NC.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I think Funky Pertwee is in the area...
    Hell, I'll do it. All need is a vacation and money in the bank.

was_peacemaker
    Hell, I'll do it. All need is a vacation and money in the bank.
    Maybe when they open it next year, me and you can tackle it. We will do a team gunsnet takes on the worlds tallest roller coaster.

Maybe when they open it next year, me and you can tackle it. We will do a team gunsnet takes on the worlds tallest roller coaster.
    That would be fun. I doubt I'll make a special trip for it though. Maybe on my way to visit people in Charlotte.

That would be fun. I doubt I'll make a special trip for it though. Maybe on my way to visit people in Charlotte.
    Or maybe I'll have a wild hare up my ass next summer and want to ride a coaster.

was_peacemaker
    That would be cool. If something works out next year, just let me know. I promise I won't go Balkan style at Carowinds. LOL!

I am about 30 mins from there. I don't think you guys want to see me on a roller coaster! I tend to get excited.
    So you get erections on roller coasters...... good to know .....

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    So you get erections on roller coasters...... good to know .....
    Oh come on! I didn't mean it like that. LOL!