Thread: Two "Anti Violence" activists accused of extremely violent Assault and Battery...

Two "Anti Violence" activists accused of extremely violent Assault and Battery...

Apparently this "brown" activist and "Black" activist only protest VIOLENCE by the Police when they shoot attacking thugs. I laughed out loud when I read that one of them was "a community organizer". WTF is that nowadays? I was never sure what it meant other than someone who volunteers themselves to organize 'something'.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-anti-...134356330.html

WASHINGTON, Pa. (AP) — Two "Stop the Violence" organizers allegedly beat one of their colleagues so severely that he vomited blood and was left unconscious in critical condition.

Nikole Ardeno and Emanuel Velez, both 30, accused their former roommate of stealing their property, and allegedly punched and kicked him in the street until he had seizures. Arrested moments later, Ardeno was still wearing the same "Stop the Violence" T-shirt she had on the night before when she coordinated a march protesting two recent shootings, Washington Police Chief Chris Luppino said.

Do as I say and not as I do.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

the rules only apply to people other than them...didn't you get the memo?