Thread: Some primers for those who think voter fraud is ok if it's just a little,

Some primers for those who think voter fraud is ok if it's just a little,

And here's the real question...

If voter fraud is okay if it's just "a little", why is voter id not okay if only "a little" disenfranchisement may occur...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

How about that rare voter fraud.....It amazes me that the couple people claiming disenfranchisement deny that practically everyone who goes about their normal life existing, has a state issued ID, there's no fraud, and legitimate votes aren't being disenfranchised with every single fraudulent vote. I've arrived at the conclusion just with those facts, the people that don't want us to prove who we are or if we're even legal to vote simply want the fraud to exist to further their ideology. After all why wouldn't they want the will of the people (I believe it's on the order of 75% of the populace that has no problem with laws requiring us to prove who we are to have a legitimate vote count and legitimate elections.) There's only one explanation. They want the fraud to continue because they can't win in an honest election with their ideas of Communism here in the US.

Stacking the deck is the preferred method of cheats and card sharks throughout the decades...surely you don't believe they'd give up such a lucrative dodge easily?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/03/voter...rson-20-times/ Nope the crap party would never stoop to doing this......