Thread: ATF update...

ATF update...

http://americansuppressorassociation...-forms-system/

Looks like they are pushing back their upcoming "ruling" yet again...
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The standard timeframe to issue a final ruling is six months after the close of the comment period. However, because of the overwhelming number of comments submitted, ATF has had to delay their decision on several occasions. The primary reason for the numerous delays is because each qualified comment must be responded to by ATF in writing. According to ATF, they have never received this many comments for any proposed rulemaking in Bureau history.
    Looks like somebody is going to be busy writing.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I hope they don't get that sign off rammed through.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They could make it easy for themselves by ruling that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They could make it easy for themselves by ruling that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
    In as much as they are power hungry Bureaucrats they have no interest in not infringing. They are all about throwing their weight around and grabbing power for themselves in order to maintain big fat paychecks while doing minimal work for the pay.