Thread: Anyone Putting Up Any Victory Smoke Yet?

Anyone Putting Up Any Victory Smoke Yet?

Just as the title asks. Has anyone burned a post-election victory smoke yet or are you waiting for final counts and certification on election results?

I've decided to burn a CAO Brasilia for the occasion. Overall, it's a great day for America. Wish I had an Americana. We still have absentee ballots to count yet. The D'crap isn't conceding, but our Senator elect and most of us are pretty confident that the dead native bush vote won't be enough to let him dodge the bullet.

When the results are certified and Sullivan is confirmed the winner, I'll light up one of my Romeos or a Partagas.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Contributor 05/2012

Thanks for checking in, Steve. So, not official yet up there? I heard the (D) was waiting on the absentee count.

Hey Stan.

There's about 50k absentee, early voting and and questioned ballots (those who voted outside their precincts on election day) to be counted. They'll do the first batch on the 11th and by the 28th the results will be certified.

Hopefully the little worm won't get a sudden burst of the dead native vote. There's only about 4 points separating Sullivan and Begich which was pretty close to a Real Clear Politics poll prior to the election. Governors are up in the air, separated by only a couple thousand votes. Sean Parnell was running for his second elected term. He took over the remainder of Sarah Palin's term after she resigned.

The opposition right now is a Fairbanks republican who joined forces with a democrap from southeast (Yakutat) which was engineered by the president of the AK AFL-CIO, with the premise that, if elected, they'll get an all-Alaska gas line built. Now that's all fine and dandy. But gas lines have to pay for themselves and it does no good to build one for people along the road system to get cheap gas if you have to charge the hell out of them to pay for it. We need to secure markets first.

About the only things certain right now is that none of the legislative candidates are in doubt as to their results, our congressman was reelected and Weed won.

Starting in January, the legislature and the ABC Board have 90 days to draft up regulations and a tax structure for Weed commerce.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

I fired up a Gurkah the other night

I like the Gurkhas I've tried so far. The only one I've had that was marginal was a Centurion and I think it had more to do with the shape (Perfecto) than the blend.