Thread: SO I do have white privilege acording to these professors.

SO I do have white privilege acording to these professors.

Proud of it !!!!!!! Opppppps. They mean christian privilege....

http://weaselzippers.us/204787-univ-...ng-privileged/
    Last edited by Paradox; 11-07-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Ja'Nina J. Walker, Ph.D. is a developmental psychologist with a focus on identity (i.e., racial, religious, sexual) development for Black lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender adolescents and emerging adults. Dr. Walker's work has emphasized the role of identity in the development of culturally competent HIV prevention interventions and community resources.

What's that on her head a Brillo pad?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post

What's that on her head a Brillo pad?
    You a racist.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If I am so privileged, why was I refused a job application because I was "the wrong color, wrong sex and wrong country of origin"? That is what I was told after moving 800 miles after getting an over the phone assurance that I had a job. When they saw me they explained that they could not ask me over the phone if I was a privileged white American male.

I don't care what color, race, sex or anything else about the professor other than the professor is a bigot.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

How do these people get taken seriously? How does one become an expert on self identity and who pays you? What does such a person bring to the table?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    How do these people get taken seriously? How does one become an expert on self identity and who pays you? What does such a person bring to the table?
    It's kind of like they're privileged or something
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

WOO HOO, i have white male privilege!.......gimme my money

Pretty slick way to get the point across... pure "marketing" genius.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

What is some people could get jobs they are not qualified to do, or get accepted to universities over more qualified applicants, merely because of their ethnicity, and it was not the result of the subjective attitudes of the decision makers, but actually resulted as a matter of black letter laws and policies? Now that would be a true privilege!
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

Pretty slick way to get the point across... pure "marketing" genius.
    Only if you are "marketing" to beta males that are most comfortable in a fetal position. I carefully reviewed your propaganda, and I still think people like you were put on this earth so that people like me don't have to change our own oil.
    Last edited by Bluedog; 11-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo

I think half the reason the Republicans did so well this year is because more than half the country is absolutely sick and tired of hearing whiny bullshit from assholes like her.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    I carefully reviewed your propaganda, and I still think people like you were put on this earth so that people like me don't have to change our own oil.
    No worries bro. You're already paying for my PELL grants, subsidized 0% student loans, and Obamacare, so I don't mind changing your oil.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    No worries bro. You're already paying for my PELL grants, subsidized 0% student loans, and Obamacare, so I don't mind changing your oil.
    Cool. And after you get done paying your share of corporate welfare to the shlubs in the academia racket and get your degree, you will probably still be changing oil.

Cool. And after you get done paying your share of corporate welfare to the shlubs in the academia racket and get your degree, you will probably still be changing oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Their color (or more correctly their "unwhiteness").

Only if you are "marketing" to beta males that are most comfortable in a fetal position. I carefully reviewed your propaganda, and I still think people like you were put on this earth so that people like me don't have to change our own oil.
    I think "beta" is too close to "alpha" when it comes to todays metro males. I would go with at least "delta" or even further down......

My oldest son just graduated college (we paid the shlubs for him). So now he's got a 5 year degree and still no job.

There is NOTHING out there (unless he wants to flip burgers or cashier at the local food mart).

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My oldest son just graduated college (we paid the shlubs for him). So now he's got a 5 year degree and still no job.
    What was his major? There's a lot of people getting deep into debt pursuing worthless degrees right now, but most of the STEM fields are still going strong.

If worse comes to worse, you know what they say: "Those who can't do, teach."