Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Popcorn and Drinks Ready - Looks Like Ferguson is Going BOOM This Weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    The black guy with 2 foot long dreadlocks did it better than I could have.
    Difference...he tried, you didn't.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Difference...he tried, you didn't.
    True, but hanging out at coffee shops listening to hipsters chant "We're here, we're scared, but we don't give a fuck" isn't really my thing

Really...is that what they were chanting...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Here's your "we don't give a fuck".

Lucas and Hunt. Conoco Car jacking was a red truck wth Marine memorabilia. Owner shot in the chest.
    http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/

Own it! Because it's mostly okay in your AO.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Yes it is.

That little coffee shop protest was filled with liberal hipster cliches.

Whats funny was how those people were talking a big game but were obviously scared of the police who didn't seem to be a threat to them at all, and even politely directed them on how to leave if they chose.

The cops finally got bored and left. It was pretty obvious they weren't really concerned with the young liberal hipsters. And at the same time the hipsters seemed to be oblivious that there are actual dangerous people out tonight.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Actually, the funniest part was when they were all screaming "you won't let us leave" when all of a sudden a hipster on a bicycle comes peacefully riding down the path that the cops provided for people to go home if they wanted.

What a bunch of losers. If they want to revolt they should go join the real rioters. Instead they want to feel self righteous for screaming obscenities at police from the safety of their coffee shop.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Yep, some white girl started it.

It's amazing the nonsense people will chant.

The Rev. calmed them down and led them like a pro sheep herder.

It was very nearly the same scene as the end of last night, bunch of mostly white hipsters hiding in a coffee house alternating between whining and trying to provoke the police.

Tonight a black man spoke and charmed them, then most of them wandered back off to suburbia.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Actually, the funniest part was when they were all screaming "you won't let us leave" when all of a sudden a hipster on a bicycle comes peacefully riding down the path that the cops provided for people to go home if they wanted.
    That was epic!

Line of cops in riot gear, protestors gathered...bike guy rides by between them like it's nothing, just a ride in the park...truly epic.

Made everyone else just look stupid and unnecessary.

Yep, some white girl started it.
    That bitch was awful.

Made me root for them to get gassed.

Yes it is.

That little coffee shop protest was filled with liberal hipster cliches.

Whats funny was how those people were talking a big game but were obviously scared of the police who didn't seem to be a threat to them at all, and even politely directed them on how to leave if they chose.

The cops finally got bored and left. It was pretty obvious they weren't really concerned with the young liberal hipsters. And at the same time the hipsters seemed to be oblivious that there are actual dangerous people out tonight.
    Ahhh...that explains why Kad is not worried in his AO...nothing but pussies there.

Suspect in car jacking at Lucas and Hunt Conoco is a black male, Orange hoodie with black shoulders, orange hood, blue jeans white tennis shoes.
    Apparently not white hipster in this carjacking and shooting...

Ahhh...that explains why Kad is not worried in his AO...nothing but pussies there.
    The cops had formed a riot line for a reason, but it wasn't for the hipsters. I definitely got the impression that serious stuff was happening nearby.

How close was that footage to you Kadmos?

The cops had formed a riot line for a reason, but it wasn't for the hipsters. I definitely got the impression that serious stuff was happening nearby.

How close was that footage to you Kadmos?
    5 blocks north of me, 2 blocks west

The cops formed the line to stop anyone from walking up Grand to try to shut down 44 again.

National guard/cops blocked off Grand 2 blocks south of me (and 2 blocks west...I'm 2 blocks east of Grand.) and diverted traffic.

Basically they all met up at the coffee house that is at Grand and Arsenal st. (but bit more on Arsenal) The cops would let them leave to the left (west) down Arsenal, but wouldn't let them go either way on Grand, or even cross Grand.

It gave them nowhere fun to go, coffee shop right there, church 100 feet west (another "safe house...but they couldn't taunt cops from church porch because there isn't one.) Other side of Arsenal is the park, but it's dark, nothing there. Then it's just houses on that same side of Arsenal going west.

These kids weren't going to bust up houses that are flying Rainbow flags and have banners of support in their yards.

So, nothing to do...might as well go home.

Smart cops.

Dumb kids screwed themselves by meeting at one small place in a very controllable corner and being obnoxious enough right there to allow the cops to block them in. They wanted to be on Grand, but never got the chance.

Kinda funny that last night ended up in the same situation, with them being easily corralled, and that's the same spot where those chose to start out tonight.

It's kinda like they walked away last night, because they were one move away from being checkmated and decided to start off the next day in the exact same spot.

maybe sheep herders are what Oswald needs for the re-education camps. since facts hurt to much.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

michael-brown-dead.jpg

RIP MikeyMike
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gen Honore: If Riots Not Stopped St Louis May Have to Invoke The Insurrection Act
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...surrection-Act

Ted Nugent’s Awesome Ferguson Post: Don’t Let Your Kids Grow Up To Be Thugs
    http://downtrend.com/71superb/ted-nu...p-to-be-thugs/

Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...ael-brown-died

Ferguson’s Violent Hangover and The Incredible Shrinking President
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/11/2...ing-president/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 ‘Coincidences’ Too Glaring To Ignore
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/11...Alert+Press%29

We Are the Enemy: Is This the Lesson of Ferguson?https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...on_of_ferguson

Ferguson Grand Jury Witness Killed!? Ferguson Secrets Revealed – A Beta Test For Civil War In America?
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Fergu...ess_Killed.php

King OBAMA ORDERED NATIONAL GUARD STAND-DOWN DURING FERGUSON RIOTS Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim
    http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/...tunning-claim/

THE MUSLIM INVASION OF THE U.S. IS COALESCING IN FERGUSON
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...g-in-ferguson/

John Moore: They Know! Ferguson Cold Hard Truth And Oathkeeper Sgt Maj Dan Page
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/John_Moore_They_Know.php
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-26-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

The black guy with 2 foot long dreadlocks did it better than I could have.

Yes I'm sure some little Jew guy with his yarmulke wouldn't have been nearly as effective.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Ferguson Grand Jury Witness Killed!? Ferguson Secrets Revealed – A Beta Test For Civil War In America?
    http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Fergu...ess_Killed.php
    I was wondering about this. I would like a better confirmation as this would be pretty big if true.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Ferguson mayor: Delayed National Guard deployment "deeply concerning"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson...ational-guard/

Exclusive–MO Lt. Gov: Officials Must Explain 'Under Oath' Why National Guard Stood By as Ferguson Burned
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...rself-Governor

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast