Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Your Popcorn and Drinks Ready - Looks Like Ferguson is Going BOOM This Weekend.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Exclamation Get Your Popcorn and Drinks Ready - Looks Like Ferguson is Going BOOM This Weekend.

Blogs are saying an announcement could come at any time. National Guard is being deployed.

BREAKING VIDEO>>> 4 National Guard Helicopters in Sky Heading to #Ferguson – Armored Vehicles in St. Ann
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Many of us already predicted this would happen no matter what the outcome would be.

Release of joy at outcome = riots in the streets.

Release of anger at outcome = riots in the streets.

I would hazard a guess that there will be riots in the streets.

Gots muh pa-korn....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Good.

Got my AR handy in case the locals get froggy (I'm away from the bunker for the week).

America needs to see the real results of their stirring the racist shit-pot.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Have Al and Jesse booked a flight?
    Dan

I wonder what Jefe is up to?

WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I wonder what Jefe is up to?
    My guess would be smoking and drinking.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

If they can just contain it......they will kill each other. It's in their nature.

Leaked doc says it will be on Mon after 2p:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...n-gj-decision/

WWG1WGA

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Leaked doc says it will be on Mon after 2p:
    This won't work as all their kids will be in school getting their education so they can become future doctors, engineers, and lawyers. And they all know, school comes first. Riots will have to wait.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They should have orders to shoot any animals committing violence or looting. Facts don't matter to them.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

This will be interesting.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This won't work as all their kids will be in school getting their education so they can become future doctors, engineers, and lawyers. And they all know, school comes first. Riots will have to wait.
    And all the daddies will be busy at work still.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Now they are saying Monday. Meanwhile protesters are prepping to hit an upscale neighborhood:

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/13/protes...-announcement/

Protesters training to shut down Clayton following Brown grand jury announcement

CLAYTON, MO (KTVI) – Protestors are making plans to shut down Clayton while they await the grand jury decision in the police shooting of Michael Brown. They want to hurt Clayton economically. The information was released Thursday night at one of their meetings in south St. Louis. Organizers said they’re hoping for hundreds if not thousands of people to show up in Clayton the first workday after the grand jury reaches a decision.

If the decision comes down Friday they plan to turn out in force Monday. They will meet in public green spaces and then they may spread out in small groups possibly taking part in civil disobedience like shutting down roads. There was talk that if they tried to stop trials in courtrooms they could get be put in jail for a longer time than just for blocking traffic.

Don’t Shoot Coalition Co-Chair Michael McPhearson wants people in the St. Louis area to know they are not encouraging violence. McPhearson said, “We want the people to know these meetings are about non- violence direct action. Some of it will be people talking people expressing themselves. There’s nothing we’re doing to try to create violence. We don’t want to diminish tension without there being change.”

Clayton police did not return our call for a comment. A spokesman for St. Louis County Police said they will support Clayton officers in any way that is needed.
    Gateway has this:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...ion-announced/

Ferguson protesters announced at a training session on Thursday that they will target Clayton, Missouri, an affluent area with several businesses, shops and restaurants.
    600 potential protesters have gone through training sessions.

I guess the looters are jonesing for better quality loot. Meanwhile, I'm getting my popcorn & beer ready for monday. And hoping this doesn't become a national phenomenon.

WWG1WGA

gee , can you find the liberals in that pic?
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Those stupid white people would be consumed in a riot situation. And whats up with the brutha with the light saber?

"If they bring this war upon us, there is one thing that I will tell you- that I shall not shoot any negroes so long as I can see a white radical to shoot, for it is the Radicals who will be to blame for bringing on this war."

"I have no powder to burn killing negroes. I intend to kill the radicals.... I have told them that they are trying to create a disturbance and then slip out and leave the consequences to fall upon the negroes, but they can't do it."

Nathan Bedford Forrest, 1868.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Those stupid white people would be consumed in a riot situation. And whats up with the brutha with the light saber?
    He is training the small child not to flinch at oncoming objects.

Not flinching is an important social trait for black males.

Fan-motherfucking-tastic.

My mom lives in Clayton. Putting extra ammo in my go bag, and if I hear that anything is remotely going on within 5 blocks of her house, then she's getting an armed house guest whether she wants one or not!

My worry is it's cold as hell, if it's outdoors then people are going to want fires for warmth....on the other hand, it's probably the best way to end this thing if it becomes a problem...a few water cannons and people are going to flee right quick.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    He is training the small child not to flinch at oncoming objects.

Not flinching is an important social trait for black males.
    I thought he be whooping up on some lice he saw on the black tiles.

Either that, or he's just beating the shit out of those nasty, racist white tiles.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Fan-motherfucking-tastic.

My mom lives in Clayton. Putting extra ammo in my go bag, and if I hear that anything is remotely going on within 5 blocks of her house, then she's getting an armed house guest whether she wants one or not!

My worry is it's cold as hell, if it's outdoors then people are going to want fires for warmth....on the other hand, it's probably the best way to end this thing if it becomes a problem...a few water cannons and people are going to flee right quick.
    There will never be water cannons used in the United States again. WAY too much social stigma attached to that. Just like we won't see dogs siced on them.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast