Thread: The decline and fall of Canada....

The decline and fall of Canada....

Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Eastern Liberal Canada of course! But! British Columbia will always Survive. The most Successful Region of Canada. and a Red Province as well. The Real Canada! and the English Speaking Region. They are not Frogs! Paul

Thumbs up

This guy has done a lot of REALLY good vids.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Eastern Liberal Canada of course! But! British Columbia will always Survive. The most Successful Region of Canada. and a Red Province as well. The Real Canada! and the English Speaking Region. They are not Frogs! Paul
    wtf, BC is the most left wing liberal place ever. I lived in Esquimalt for over a year. Regular trips Vancouver for party time. There are more hippies there then you can shake a stick at. Frogs aren't that bad. Depends on which ones your dealing with. Acadians are the most down to earth people you would want to meet. Hunting, fishing, Strong family bond etc.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Maybe I am thinking of the Small Towns, and Outer Regions like Atlin, and Frazer Valley. I had always hear B.C. was a strong Red Providence. maybe I am wrong?