Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this wrong? I think I've gotten in way over my head.

Is this wrong? I think I've gotten in way over my head.

Ok, My Mother is A really devout Jewish woman. Even though I don't go to Temple I still view myself as a devout Jew... 4yrs ago I married a beautiful blue-eyed, Blonde, German girl that I met while on holiday in london. My mother's view on this is for a different story, lol. Here's the thing thats kinda been bothering me. Our sexual relationship lately has started to fizzle, so I told her to order some sexy outfits and we would try roleplaying. To my surprise, I came home from a business trip one night and she was waiting in the bedroom on me wearing an incredibly sexy Nazi dress outfit, short brown dress, full Nazi insignia, with armbands, the whole works. I have to admit it actually really turned me on.

Now the problem with it is that the last couple weeks she's been wearing the outfit and REALLY getting into character, being extremely dominate and shouting very offensive anti-semite slurs. She bought this cheap german repo knife with a swastika on the scabbard, she's been spanking me with it, trying to leave the swastika imprint on my ass.

Guys, I really love this girl. Besides this little incident she is the sweetest, most loving woman I've ever met. I just think she's getting WAYY too into this persona. What should I do, I love my wife dearly, but I can't go on like this anymore. I've told her, Honey, you know I love you but this is starting to make me uncomfortable and I feel its turned very humiliating and offensive. In which she responds, "You know you like it or you never would have let me do it in the 1st place, You know I love you and this is just pure sexual fantasy and nothing more".

So, I've come here for some advice. Am I just being overly sensitive, do you think she will grow out of this fantasy anytime soon? Thanks, Happy to hear your thoughts.

I believe the appropriate move at this point is to get on the boxcar, and upon arrival at your destination, take a shower.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

So much I could say, but mostly I'm going to hold back.

Your sex life is your business

Personally, I wouldn't have done it.

You telling her you don't want to do it anymore should be the end if it, if she respects you that is.

My advice..throw that shit out, it's got no place in your home.

I highly suggest your next dozen (at least) sexual encounters you don't take a submissive role.

Not saying you should overly dominate, but regain some of the obviously lost respect.

....Guess I didn't hold back as much as I intended to

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

If she really wants to go that route...
    Step 1: Get a WWII U.S. Army uniform. Step 2: Don the aforementioned uniform. Step 3: Kick some Nazi ass.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    If she really wants to go that route...
    Step 1: Get a WWII U.S. Army uniform. Step 2: Don the aforementioned uniform. Step 3: Kick some Nazi ass.
    This, surprise her with a GI uniform and show her who's boss
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

You could show up with you and a few friends dressed as a Russian tank crew...
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

OMG is this another Peacemaker esk personality? Who puts personal shit like this out on the web, really!

Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    You could show up with you and a few friends dressed as a Russian tank crew...
    Ya know how tank crews like to spray paint a nick name onto the tube of the main gun? You could do the same right before the bombarding begins.

Last edited by skorpion; 11-11-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

"Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Order a Hitler outfit, and moustache, and show her who's boss in the bedroom.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Smells like a troll to me

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Smells like a troll to me
    Dealmaker's alter-ego?

she's German and this is all she is doing to you? Consider yourself getting off lightly. As long as she doesn't try and take a dump in your mouth while having sex I'd say you are doing alright.

You could always dress up like General Patton and stuff it in her pooper.

Is ferd back?
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    OMG is this another Peacemaker esk personality? Who puts personal shit like this out on the web, really!
    I was wondering how long ago his uncle registered an account......

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    That was my first thought as well.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I don't understand the problem here. You have a hot blonde wife who is into kinky sex and you're complaining about it?

I buy her ass a pink dog collar with my name on it and a butt plug with a cat tail and tell her to be ready to show off for daddy when I get home from work.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Is ferd back?
    Was thinking the same things, or peacemaker? Several names come to mind.

ISP check...

krupski get to work.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast