Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, Today's the First Day for 2015 "Affordable" Care Act Open Enrollment...

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Really, it's not a matter of "understanding" or even "interpretation".

You get some scumbag asshole who burns our Flag and everyone runs to his defense, claiming that it's his "First Amendment right". The point is that in cases like this, the First Amendment is "interpreted" in any twisted perverse manner necessary in order to make it cover an unpopular act.

But, take the SECOND Amendment and it's just the opposite. Lawyers and judges "interpret" it in any twisted perverse manner necessary in order for it to NOT cover anything.

Of COURSE 2A is crystal clear. OF COURSE a 5 year old can understand it.

A well regulated Militia: Disciplined, dedicated Americans willing to fight for their freedoms

being necessary to the security of a free State: nobody else is going to protect our Country
    the right of the people: same as the usage everywhere else in the Constitution... it means "All the citizens"

to keep and bear Arms: can't protect the security of the people or the Country without arms

shall not be infringed: nobody is allowed to fuck with our natural right

There. See? I'm not a lawyer. I don't even play one on the Internet. But even I can understand the Second Amendment.

Lawyers and politicians are bottom feeding scum, but they're not stupid. OF COURSE they know what 2A means. That's precisely why they are so afraid of it.
    You and I agree, but how often do you hear the line, "the Supreme Court said it was alright" in justifying infringment of any right, or the expansion of a right so far it is not longer useful? The Constitution is not hard to understand, but you have to read it to understand it and far too many of our citizens defer to Constutional attorneys (like the President) instead of reading it themselves.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Kaiser says I can get a $120 discount. I told them $125 per month is not worth selling my soul. I will continue to pay my $585 per month individual coverage. It is however, nice to know that I am covered for a hysterectomy, prenatal and birthing. Then if I want to get a sex change like Kadmos did, they cover that too

BTW, Since it has been determined that they lied and it is a tax, this is the first time in American history where one has to pay a tax for doing nothing but breathing. Now that's freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    BTW, Since it has been determined that they lied and it is a tax, this is the first time in American history where one has to pay a tax for doing nothing but breathing. Now that's freedom!
    John Roberts CSCOTUS knew it was and rewrote it so it was constitutional, piece of crap should have been removed from the bench, by force if necessary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123