Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALLAH INVITED IN, CHRISTIANS BOOTED OUT: Something’s Wrong In Colorado Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    >>>I do find it a bit telling that those who dish it out to others don't seem to be able to take it in the least.<<<
    And there's that 'gasm.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    And there's that 'gasm.
    If you consider that mild reaction to be an orgasm then you've never had sex.

If you consider that mild reaction to be an orgasm then you've never had sex.
    Hey...as libs know well, any sort of 'gasm is better than nogasm...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Hey...as libs know well, any sort of 'gasm is better than nogasm...
    No idea what that's even supposed to mean...are you saying conservatives prefer not to have orgasms?

Are you sure you understand what the word "orgasm" means?

1Pat's post gave me a passing stray thought, that's about it.

If you consider a passing thought to be roughly the same as an orgasm...wow, I guess that means you're doing better than I thought...what, about three "orgasms" a month or so?

Conservatives know what you mean...seems more and more they reject even hearing you...does that tell you anything? Apart from that whole narcissistic self-aggrandizement you wallow in?

Conservatives know what you mean...seems more and more they reject even hearing you...does that tell you anything?
    Yep, shows me that some conservatives are more than happy to oppress other people while them claim to be victims themselves. And then anyone points out this hypocrisy, their reaction is to ignore that person rather than deal with their own hypocrisy.

Apart from that whole narcissistic self-aggrandizement you wallow in?
    I'm not one to wallow, but good lord try not to make yourselves such easy obvious targets if you can't deal with a bit of blowback.

...blowback...
    Ahhh...blowback...something one would think Jews (as well as Caucasians) would well understand these days (and in times past, for Jews in particular)...

But, apparently not...

Yep, shows me that some conservatives are more than happy to oppress other people while them claim to be victims themselves. And then anyone points out this hypocrisy, their reaction is to ignore that person rather than deal with their own hypocrisy.

I'm not one to wallow, but good lord try not to make yourselves such easy obvious targets if you can't deal with a bit of blowback.
    I started to write something, then said "ahh... fuck it".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Nope, for the most part I see Christianity shoved down everyone's throat in the name of "this is a Christian country". Two radio stations on my presets went to 24/7 holiday music shortly before Halloween. Stores are packed with typical plastic and porcelain Christmas junk, houses, stores, and government buildings get decorated with it, and far from least one of the main political parties goes on and on about how persecuted they are.

There is one, and only one religion that really gets pushed down Americas throat, and it ain't Islam.

Newsflash: This is the United States of America. AMERICANS want FREEDOM OF RELIGION, it's right there number 1 in our bill of rights. You wanna worship Jesus, Allah, or your belly button...go right ahead.
    If you don't like stores selling Christian-related products, then go shop at one that sells throbes, burkas, suicide vests, hand-woven prayer rugs, pre-abused goats, ski masks, outhouses that only have holes in the floor, and rusty machetes.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Nope, for the most part I see Christianity shoved down everyone's throat in the name of "this is a Christian country".
    This Country was founded by Christians and is now run by Jews. There's no room for depraved suicide cults, child molesters and women beaters.

Please try to get this once and for all: islam is not a religion. I gave you a link to read which would explain it to you, but you dismissed it saying you had a "pretty good understanding of islam".

If you truly understand it and still defend it as a "religion", then you must be a dangerous radical in need of VERY close surveillance.

If you are just blowing hot air, then may I suggest again that you read the stuff at the link I posted.

No, better yet, I'll post a few quotes from it for you to make it easy...

Because Muhammad is himself the measuring stick of morality, his actions are not judged according to an independent moral standard but rather establish what the standard for Muslims properly is.
    Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88; Narrated Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).Volume 8, Book 82, Number 795; Narrated Anas: The Prophet cut off the hands and feet of the men belonging to the tribe of Uraina and did not cauterise (their bleeding limbs) till they died.
    Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25; Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle was asked, “What is the best deed?” He replied, “To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, “What is the next (in goodness)?” He replied, “To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah’s Cause.”

(note: red added by me)
    d. Sharia Law
    Unlike many religions, Islam includes a mandatory and highly specific legal and political plan for society called Sharia (pronounced “sha-r�e-uh”), which translates approximately as “way” or “path.” The precepts of Sharia are derived from the commandments of the Quran and the Sunnah (the teachings and precedents of Muhammad as found in the reliable hadiths and the Sira). Together, the Quran and the Sunnah establish the dictates of Sharia, which is the blueprint for the good Islamic society. Because Sharia originates with the Quran and the Sunnah, it is not optional. Sharia is the legal code ordained by Allah for all mankind. To violate Sharia or not to accept its authority is to commit rebellion against Allah, which Allah’s faithful are required to combat. [i.e. jihad]
    All Muslims Must Make Jihad Jihad is an obligation from Allah on every Muslim and cannot be ignored nor evaded. Allah has ascribed great importance to jihad and has made the reward of the martyrs and the fighters in His way a splendid one. Only those who have acted similarly and who have modeled themselves upon the martyrs in their performance of jihad can join them in this reward. Furthermore, Allah has specifically honoured the Mujahideen {those who wage jihad} with certain exceptional qualities, both spiritual and practical, to benefit them in this world and the next. Their pure blood is a symbol of victory in this world and the mark of success and felicity in the world to come.
    i. Taqiyya — Religious Deception
    Due to the state of war between dar al-Islam and dar al-harb, reuses de guerre, i.e., systematic lying to the infidel, must be considered part and parcel of Islamic tactics. The parroting by Muslim organizations throughout dar al-harb that “Islam is a religion of peace,” or that the origins of Muslim violence lie in the unbalanced psyches of particular individual “fanatics,” must be considered as disinformation intended to induce the infidel world to let down its guard. Of course, individual Muslims may genuinely regard their religion as “peaceful” — but only insofar as they are ignorant of its true teachings, or in the sense of the Egyptian theorist Sayyid Qutb, who posited in his Islam and Universal Peace that true peace would prevail in the world just as soon as Islam had conquered it.
    Historically, examples of taqiyya include permission to renounce Islam itself in order to save one’s neck or ingratiate oneself with an enemy. It is not hard to see that the implications of taqiyya are insidious in the extreme: they essentially render negotiated settlement — and, indeed, all veracious communication between dar al-Islam and dar al-harb — impossible. It should not, however, be surprising that a party to a war should seek to mislead the other about its means and intentions.
    To promote the idea of jihad, the sheikh-ul-Islam’s {the most senior religious leader in the Ottoman Empire} published proclamation summoned the Muslim world to arise and massacre its Christian oppressors. “Oh Moslems,” the document read, “Ye who are smitten with happiness and are on the verge of sacrificing your life and your good for the cause of right, and of braving perils, gather now around the Imperial throne.” In the Ikdam, the Turkish newspaper that had just passed into German ownership, the idea of jihad was underscored: “The deeds of our enemies have brought down the wrath of God. A gleam of hope has appeared. All Mohammedans, young and old, men, women, and children must fulfill their duty. … If we do it, the deliverance of the subjected Mohammedan kingdoms is assured.” … “He who kills even one unbeliever,” one pamphlet read, “of those who rule over us, whether he does it secretly or openly, shall be rewarded by God.” (quoted in Balakian, The Burning Tigris, 169-70.)

Now, can you tell me that islam is a "religion" and more comically, a "religion of peace"? Will you still defend it on equal footing with Judaism, Christianity and other real religions?

If so, then all I can say is that it's too bad I can't put people on ignore, because you would be my first.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I think he meant islam.
    No, I think he meant what he said, for islam they control and manipulate to attack their real enemy, christianity.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    This Country was founded by Christians and is now run by Jews. There's no room for depraved suicide cults, child molesters and women beaters.
    Putting aside your quip about Jews. Most of the suicide cults in the US in fact were Christian...possibly all in fact, and I have a strong notion that of the estimated 62,939 cases of child sexual abuse that were reported in 2012 a large portion of the perpetrators were likely Christian as well. I'm also guessing that at least a few of the 7 million women who were victims of physical assault by an intimate partner got beat up by a Christian as well.

More than 1 in 3 women (35.6%) in the United States have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.

http://www.nsopw.gov/en/Education/Fa...ookieSupport=1
    http://www.cdc.gov/violencepreventio...port2010-a.pdf

Again, beware of that first stone cast, might shatter the glass

Please try to get this once and for all: islam is not a religion. I gave you a link to read which would explain it to you, but you dismissed it saying you had a "pretty good understanding of islam".

No, better yet, I'll post a few quotes from it for you to make it easy....
    Easier if I break these arguments down a bit

1. Call to violence (Jihad)

First Jihad mean struggle, not war. And it can be the struggle of trying to live up to Gods ideals, become a better person etc.

However, I don't expect you to "buy" that, so lets just compare.

Does Christianity call for violence? Ever hear of the Crusades, witch trials, inquisitions, forced conversions of Jews and Muslims, Pogroms, Manifest Destiny?

Far and away more people were killed in the name of Christianity than any other religion.

I won't say you guys invented torture, but by god you made a horrific spectacle of it, with the varied inhumane and barbaric techniques and inventiveness. Simply the time and money put into the various torture devices invented by Christians is staggering. Whole museums are dedicated to just the instruments of violence used on captives.

2. Taqiyya ......well no fucking shit other religions (non-Christian) decided discretion is the better part of valour! Rather than get broken on the wheel and have my bowels pulled out in front of my face by a religious fanatic I'm going to go ahead a kiss a cross, and swear I love Jesus. Later on when I go home, I can ask god to forgive me. Although I doubt he would even need me to ask, any person not a friggen moron would understand that a lie to save a life is not a big deal. BTW, you can find several examples of lies to save ones life in the bible and none are frowned upon.

3. Proselytizing? Forced conversion? Need I bother? Muslims and Christians are historically neck and neck on this one. At least the Muslims had Dhimmitude, a thoelogical code that promised decent treatment of non-muslims

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    No, I think he meant what he said, for islam they control and manipulate to attack their real enemy, christianity.
    I did mean what I said and I absolutely meant the religion of peace, just so there is no confusion.
    Last edited by blacksheep; 11-24-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12