Thread: Crackhead dies

Crackhead dies

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

A six-month term in federal prison was hardly the end of Barry's political career. But it forever changed how it was perceived. To some, he was a pariah and an embarrassment. But to many residents, particularly lower-income blacks, he was still a hero, someone unfairly persecuted for personal failures.

Barry returned to the D.C. Council in 1992, representing the poorest of the city's eight wards. Two years later, he won his fourth and final term as mayor. His political triumph was short-lived. In 1995, with the city flirting with bankruptcy from years of bloated, unaccountable government, much of it under Barry, Congress stripped him of much of his power and installed a financial control board. He decided against seeking a fifth term.

Yea, he'll be missed all right.... by the welfare rats and overpaid "gubmint workers"

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

the very start of the article shows the shades of bullshit and horseshit the article is painted in.

one less mutt in muttland...adios, motherfucker.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Best news I've had in months. Good riddance crackhead!

Kadmos will be along shortly to explain all the great advances to mankind Marion made...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Would he have made a better president than 0bama?

I think yes.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Shows the high quality of the DC crowd, to re-elect a convicted felon to run the city.

To me, this is a reflection on ALL of the people in DC!

Damn! And to think I was hoping that we'd get MORE pearls of wisdom from this guy .....

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People have criticized me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? WOULD IT!?!" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    Shows the high quality of the DC crowd, to re-elect a convicted felon to run the city.

To me, this is a reflection on ALL of the people in DC!
    No not all, just the black ones.

Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Damn! And to think I was hoping that we'd get MORE pearls of wisdom from this guy .....
    Sad part is when those words of wisdom were spoken, they were greeted by a lot of cheers, hell yea's, and right on's by the gathered throng of intellectuals.

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Would he have made a better president than 0bama?

so would my cat.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

It would have been more appropriate if he would have died of a massive heart attack whilst sucking on the glass dick, but better late than never in my book.