Thread: live feeds from fergison

live feeds from fergison

All of 0bola's lil chillins are living up to his example.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    All of 0bola's lil chillins are living up to his example.
    It's so disgusting that they were EXPECTED to riot. If the "colors" were reversed, there would be no riots and no police preparations for riots.

I guess it runs in the "African" family... law? what law? Look at our illustrious President for a great example...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

^No shit. Call me what you will but... Fuck these monkeys!
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    It's so disgusting that they were EXPECTED to riot. If the "colors" were reversed, there would be no riots and no police preparations for riots.

I guess it runs in the "African" family... law? what law? Look at our illustrious President for a great example...
    You might think differently if the police were mostly people of color and systematically violating white people.

I think that's one of the biggest takeaways of the problem there in Ferguson and so many other communities across this country: the police force demographics don't match that of the communities they "serve."

Indeed, if it had been a black police officer who had shot a black teen, I think we'd be hearing a completely different story, if the national news even picked up on it at all.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

"Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    You might think differently if the police were mostly people of color and systematically violating white people.

I think that's one of the biggest takeaways of the problem there in Ferguson and so many other communities across this country: the police force demographics don't match that of the communities they "serve."

Indeed, if it had been a black police officer who had shot a black teen, I think we'd be hearing a completely different story, if the national news even picked up on it at all.
    My city hires tons of out-of-town yankee cops. Think I should riot?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    My city hires tons of out-of-town yankee cops. Think I should riot?
    Only if those "yankee cops" keep singling out you southern boys for abuse...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Hmm... I see police of multiple colors beating people of multiple colors. Let's pretend for a second that Wilson was guilty of using excessive force, or that Mike Brown was just minding his own:
    This video shows cops, black and white beating the hell out of people and shooting people black and white.

This not systematic racism. This is a case of a bunch of uneducated ghetto trash entitled fuck sticks losing their shit and demanding to be appeased. More of these "po' black folk" are killed by "po' black folk" every day than by white people and cops. And still you bleeding hearts leftist idiots are quick to proclaim that they are victims of racial discrimination and we should just take pity on them. Fuck you, and fuck the fucking fuck out of them. This is why Marcus Garvey should have been funded rather than stopped.
    Last edited by Aggressive Perfector; 11-25-2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added video

Oh, believe me, I completely agree -- it isn't so much about race but rather about police abuse of power in general.

That's what I was saying above: had it been a black cop who shot the kid while his hands were raised in surrender, we'd have never heard anything about it. It would have been covered up and never made national news.

That's why if the Ferguson city leaders were smart, they'd make sure the racial demographics of their police force matched that of the local population in the area.

The biggest thing fueling the fire here is that these renegade cops are seen as "outsiders" trying teach the "natives" a lesson.

(That and the fact that most of the people actually rioting are out-of-town "activists" who shit-stir for a living, just trying to take advantage of the chaos of the situation to set things on fire and loot.)

While I agree, cops who abuse power and use excessive force and beating people for fun need to be dealt with severely (rarely get what they deserve), this doesn't appear to be one of those cases. Brown was shot once for beating the shit out of the cop and struggling over his gun, ran away, and when told to stop decided to charge (according to the officer and several witnesses). Due to his size, and the fact that being shot once didn't stop the threat, lethal force was used. There was absolutely no wrong doing done in this case, and still because he was black (or perhaps because they just wanted any reason to) all these sons of Obama are going bat shit crazy.

The ones doing the burning and beatings and theft were already crazy. This is likely the high point of their lives.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I think your "world view" is incorrect (it could have something to do with the problem you have with definitions mentioned in another thread).

I fail to see where there is a widespread, "systemic" violation of Blacks by the police anywhere in the US. I have an idea it's more the other way around. The Blacks are "systematically" going after the White police officers and approach them with one hell of a big chip on their shoulder. They have to "save face" and show the rest of the world they "ain't 'fraid o' no honkie cop," and "no honkie cop goin' be tellin' dem wut to do."

This confrontational attitude, on the part of Blacks, leads to an increase in tensions all the way around.

True, some cops are dicks, and the best way to deal with them is to be polite and respectful. That almost always ends well for the person who isn't a cop.

It's kind of hard to match the demographics when most of the demographic isn't able to pass criminal background check or have the required educational background necessary to become a police officer.

Ahhh, so you're saying that the national State-Controlled Media doesn't care about Black-on-Black crime? Interesting...and probably, correct, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars