Thread: Los Angeles, CA - Gun Locks and Digital Ammo Records

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Los Angeles, CA - Gun Locks and Digital Ammo Records

After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Well, they'll just buy ammo in an adjacent state the way we do in New York.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Yet, this bunch want's to escape Cal....when they do, first thing they want is to pass this stuff where they land!
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Yet, this bunch want's to escape Cal....when they do, first thing they want is to pass this stuff where they land!
    Dan
    Easy Dan, the folks leaving california and fucking up the states they move to aren't leaving because they don't like the gun laws.

I promise not to vote for any illegal alien loving, gun control pushing, tax hiking, gay marriage pushing liberals when I finally leave this state

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    Dan
    Um, that's FALSE LOGIC there Dan. People who FLEE California because it's too COMMIE aren't the ones who will bring the COMMIE idiocy with them. I've heard this screed before and frankly, it's one of the most nonsensical and illogical statements I've ever heard. What about all the LIBERALS who move HERE to CALIFORNIA from other states?????? You DO have them you know. All the libtards in your respective NON liberal states didn't all come from California. What is with this weird stereotype? You have problems because, like fungus, Liberals sprout up EVERYWHERE, not just in California. So quit blaming California when your state turns blue. I seriously doubt there are tons of Californians who would want to move to other states, if they actually LIKED the politics here.

I think there are a lot of liberals that move to other states for jobs and because the cost of living in the shithole city that they were living in was too high.

These folks aren't going to bitch about the gun laws here.

BTW I have never once bubbled in a vote for a Democrat..........