Thread: Walking dead (spoilers)

Walking dead (spoilers)

Beth is dead.
    Lady cop is dead.
    There is no cure in D.C.

Sorry don't watch soap operas so all that means nothing to me, but thanks I guess ?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Sorry don't watch soap operas so all that means nothing to me, but thanks I guess ?
    You are most welcome.

It has gotten a bit soapy.

But occasionally something cool happens....which make it at least 78% better than most stuff on TV.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Taken from the Lauren Cohan fan club threads on Facebook.
    EW: Tell me how you came to the decision to kill Beth.

SCOTT M. It was the story we wanted and didn’t want to tell. We absolutely wanted to tell this very tragic story of someone who found out that they were strong all along. And even so strong as to not be able to swallow injustice when it is given to them with Noah being left behind. And strong enough to believe that maybe she would lash out against this person — and really sort of underline who she didn’t want to become, which is someone who is compromised like Dawn. That’s the tragedy, that the compromised person took her down, which is a very painful story. And it’s not a story that we relish making the audience watch, but the feeling that that leaves to the audience and to the characters is a portion of the story that we’re telling and will resonate into next season and put the characters in the places that we find them.