Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where'd all the ebola go?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    So you "believe" the MSM is straight up and honest and would never even think about trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Like you say, "I guess if are selective about what you believe it makes sense."

Personally though I don't trust the MSM as far as I can throw an elephant.
    No, if you read my post I said it's possible but as an educated person does it really make sense to you? I mean the MSM is not reporting cases here in the U.S. Fox News isn't reporting it yet you believe there are actual cases that are being kept secret, correct? I'm not sure that is even possible given the social media of this day and age so again, it's possible but is it likely? Most folks would say it's not.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    No, if you read my post I said it's possible but as an educated person does it really make sense to you? I mean the MSM is not reporting cases here in the U.S. Fox News isn't reporting it yet you believe there are actual cases that are being kept secret, correct? I'm not sure that is even possible given the social media of this day and age so again, it's possible but is it likely? Most folks would say it's not.
    Honestly I don't know, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that the govt "might" be covering up cases with the help of their propaganda wing...err I mean the MSM.

Still kinda early to say if any leaks might happen down the road.
    Last edited by weevil; 12-03-2014 at 10:06 PM.

CDC prepares for imminent Ebola wave with designation of 35 US hospitals as Ebola treatment centers
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047888_eb...#ixzz3L32VDGly

LOl guess ebola hasn't gone anywhere after all.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    So you "believe" the MSM is straight up and honest and would never even think about trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Like you say, "I guess if are selective about what you believe it makes sense."

Personally though I don't trust the MSM as far as I can throw an elephant.
    Um, it was the MEDIA who got all hysterical (and rightfully so) in the first place. EBOLA is a sexy headline grabbing story. If anything FOX NEWS would scream about it. But right now there are NO active cases. Any active case would be too much of a ratings draw, to ignore.

And remember, since it doesn't actively point out an intentional Obama scandal, the MSM won't be so eager to cover it up.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Um, it was the MEDIA who got all hysterical (and rightfully so) in the first place. EBOLA is a sexy headline grabbing story. If anything FOX NEWS would scream about it. But right now there are NO active cases. Any active case would be too much of a ratings draw, to ignore.

And remember, since it doesn't actively point out an intentional Obama scandal, the MSM won't be so eager to cover it up.

Anymore it's more about running interference and providing distractions to the messiah's failling than it is about headlines or even ratings and money.

Never underestimate their willingness to provide cover for their man in the WH.

If it's in Obama's best interests they'll scream it from the highest mountain top, if not it's swept under the rug as soon as possible, ratings and headlines be damned.

The MSM has been completely overran and is controlled by the leftists and don't kid yourself that Fox is some shining beacon of hope because they put a right of center slant on their reporting.

Ratings and earnings and of course journalism have taken a backseat to left-wing idealogy and propaganda.

23C7181600000578-2863558-image-a-308_1417886552096.jpg
    A health worker takes the temperature of U.S. Marines arriving to take part in Operation United Assistance on October 9 near Monrovia, Liberia
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Evidence shows MIT had cure for Ebola back in 2011

DRACOs don't harm healthy cells
    The best part about DRACO technology is that it leaves uninfected cells alone, which can't be said for the array of pharmaceuticals currently on the market, including chemotherapy drugs that kill everything in their path. Tests conducted both in vitro (in a test tube) and in vivo (in living organisms) show that DRACO is capable of killing the H1N1 influenza virus without causing any harm.

"DRACOs should be effective against numerous clinical and NIAID priority viruses, due to the broad-spectrum sensitivity of the dsRNA detection domain, the potent activity of the apoptosis induction domain, and the novel direct linkage between the two which viruses have never encountered," wrote the authors.

"We have demonstrated that DRACOs are effective against viruses with DNA, dsRNA, positive-sense ssRNA, and negative-sense ssRNA genomes; enveloped and non-enveloped viruses; viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm and viruses that replicate in the nucleus; human, bat, and rodent viruses; and viruses that use a variety of cellular receptors."
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047898_Eb...#ixzz3LE8TuHOF

And in other virii news;
    CDC issues flu vaccine apology: this year's vaccine doesn't work!
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047890_fl...#ixzz3LE8paWgL

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Bodies of Ebola victims found piled up in Sierra Leone hospital

Health officials in Sierra Leone fear a major Ebola outbreak may have gone largely unreported until now in a remote district where the World Health Organization (WHO) said scores of bodies piled up in a hospital.

The WHO said on Wednesday that it had sent a response team to the diamond-rich Kono district following a worrying spike in reported Ebola cases in the district, which lies along the country's eastern border with Guinea.

"They uncovered a grim scene," the U.N. health agency said in a statement. "In 11 days, two teams buried 87 bodies, including a nurse, an ambulance driver, and a janitor drafted into removing bodies as they piled up."

Twenty-five people had died in a hastily cordoned off section of the local hospital in the five days before the team arrived. They found that villages scattered across eight of the area's 15 chiefdoms had been hit by Ebola.
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/1...cmp=latestnews
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

I read somewhere that dod is having transport ac fitted with containment units to transport multiple hot patients at a time. Why aren't they being treated where they are rather than flying them across the world?

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Bodies of Ebola victims found piled up in Sierra Leone hospital

I wonder what they're offering to pay these people to risk such a death?

Attkisson: CDC Hiding Numbers of Possible Ebola Cases in US

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2014/...a-cases-in-us/

Attkisson said, “I called CDC not long ago and I said how many cases are being monitored in the United States and they said 1,400. I said, ‘Where are these updates on your website? ‘ They said they’re not putting it on the web. This is public information we have a right to know and the media should not hype it, but should cover it.”
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Lol, 1400 huh. When/if this really gets to spreading in the general population there will be no way to keep it covered up, and 0bama will own it entirely. I wonder how many of these 1400 were brought here rather than US citizens? Also if the regime said 1400 it's probably a multiple of that in reality. Remember, they say unemployment is only 5.8 percent as of November. Guess they're not including cities like Detoilet in the unemployment tally.

Yeah, it was 12 - 1400 in NY alone at the time they stopped reporting the numbers, so you can bet your bottom dollar the true number is far higher.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Scientists stumble across the obvious treatment for Ebola: tobacco
    A cocktail of antibodies cooked up in tobacco plants may provide an emergency treatment for Ebola virus, one of the deadliest viruses known, researchers reported Wednesday.

The treatment provides 100 percent protection to monkeys when given right after exposure. But it also helps even after symptoms develop, the researchers report in the journal Science Translational Medicine.
    http://www.sott.net/article/283129-S...-Ebola-tobacco

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Confirmed case of Ebola diagnosed in Glasgow

URGENT: Two Ebola cases confirmed in Mosul
    (IraqiNews.com) On Wednesday, an official newspaper revealed, that two Ebola cases and 26 AIDS cases have been reported and registered in Mosul.

The Iraqi official newspaper ‘Al-Sabah’ said in its today’s issue, “Many diseases and epidemics have spread among residents of the city of Mosul,” and added, “Two Ebola and 26 HIV AIDS cases were registered.”

The newspaper quoted medical sources in the city,”These diseases moved to Nineveh by terrorists and expats from different countries, especially Africa.”

On November 23, 2014, the Parliamentary Committee of Health and Environment warned from the entry of the Ebola into Iraq by the Islamic State (IS), while confirming that the Commission had taken the necessary measures to prevent the entry and spread of this disease in the country.

On November 21, 2014, the United Nations Security Council expressed its grave concern about the Ebola outbreak on an unprecedented scale in Africa, which poses a threat to the international peace and security, at a time when the World Health Organization announced the rise of Ebola victims to more than 6000.
    http://www.iraqinews.com/features/ur...nfirmed-mosul/

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

I'm much more inclined to think it was man made, like aids. But am willing to concede it may have been natural after all.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

American exposed to Ebola arrives at Nebraska facility for monitoring

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/04/health...ska/index.html

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

The uk has its share too;
    UK Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey has 'stabilised'
    http://www.bbc.com/news/health-30657485

I like this pic;
    _80060802_80060801.jpg

Just hand the guy the exposed sample with your exposed gloves, through a chainlink fence, and all he has on are gloves with natural pores larger than viruses themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast