Thread: And You Thought I Paid A Lot

And You Thought I Paid A Lot

When I got my x39 Krink kit, I paid just over $1050 w/shipping.

This one is at $1100, and the reserve ain't even been hit yet.

Granted, mine was a virgin kit that had been somewhat assembled. I mean all the barrel parts were installed, holes drilled, and all the important parts put together. But this one appears to be virgin, untouched.

I'm wondering what the reserve is. I'm betting it's somewhere around $1500.

ETA: Has anyone else noticed that a lot of AK parts showing up on GB are coming from the former USSR/Warsaw Pact countries? Bulgaria, Ukraine, Poland. Interesting...
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I noticed that, I've wondered if the economy isn't forcing some out that would normally stay in collections.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That's crazy prices..

I got mine at discount from one of the old sponsors Atlantic firearms 940.00 shipped in 2006/2007

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I have a yet to be touched krink kit in my safe that I paid $390 for back in 05, the barrel is in the white, but for $400 I can get it expertly assembled, looks like I came out on top on this one.

Damn. $1200 and still ain't hit the reserve yet. Uh-huh. That $1500 reserve is looking better and better...
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I noticed that, I've wondered if the economy isn't forcing some out that would normally stay in collections.

Judging by some of the ads; I've been wondering the same thing..

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

$1400 now with over a day left. How high can it go
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Maybe $1500 on the reserve was too low. Could be the guy wants 2 large for it?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

I haven't been around a computer for a few days and just checked the auction. Holy Shit! $1600 bid and it wasn't enough? I know x39 Krink kits are hard to come by, but Jeebus Chrisp. Is the barrel lined with gold or something?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009