Thread: I'm not a betting man, but I'll just bet...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'm not a betting man, but I'll just bet...

..that more than a few festive holiday gathering are gonna be plagued with police protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    ..that more than a few festive holiday gathering are gonna be plagued with police protesters.
    the Media sure LOVES to try to stoke the fire. I'm seeing a breathless report of an 'unarmed black man' being shot nearly every day. As we all know, HUNDREDS of criminal perps are shot each year. If you start trolling ALL of the local police incidents from every corner of the country, you can find a black man being shot every day of the year. But it's irresponsible for the liberal media to be fanning the flames of anger with the low information voters.

Do you think the MSM is trying to DISTRACT the black populace from the impending AMNESTY of millions of illegal Mexicans? And the predictable FLOOD of new 'brown illegals' at the border? Blacks have been very critical of that and shockingly enough, they WERE starting to turn against Obama. I think this false racial narrative distracts BLACK AMERICA from the impending loss of their jobs and benefits to the millions of diseased and illiterate hordes coming across the southern border.... IMHO

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Good point Bro. That could be.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    On slow news days it seems the media is very happy returning to the 1960s and stoking the fires of race.

For that matter on any day they seem to enjoy the "wonderful" shots of protests, unrest and mob-mentality.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    the Media sure LOVES to try to stoke the fire. I'm seeing a breathless report of an 'unarmed black man' being shot nearly every day. As we all know, HUNDREDS of criminal perps are shot each year. If you start trolling ALL of the local police incidents from every corner of the country, you can find a black man being shot every day of the year. But it's irresponsible for the liberal media to be fanning the flames of anger with the low information voters.

Do you think the MSM is trying to DISTRACT the black populace from the impending AMNESTY of millions of illegal Mexicans? And the predictable FLOOD of new 'brown illegals' at the border? Blacks have been very critical of that and shockingly enough, they WERE starting to turn against Obama. I think this false racial narrative distracts BLACK AMERICA from the impending loss of their jobs and benefits to the millions of diseased and illiterate hordes coming across the southern border.... IMHO
    And most of these unarmed black men are being killed by..... Black men. But Shhhhh! The MSM does not want the sheep to know that.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    And most of these unarmed black men are being killed by..... Black men. But Shhhhh! The MSM does not want the sheep to know that.
    Interestingly enough, I had to pore through a recent 'headline' about yet another unarmed black man being shot to death by the police in order to glean from the article that the POLICE OFFICER who shot the black man was BLACK himself. Oh, you can't point that out though. Doesn't fit the Liberal media narrative.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I believe some of these departments should start experiencing bouts of "blue flu" and see how the residents feel when the po-po they hate isn't around like they should be.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I believe some of these departments should start experiencing bouts of "blue flu" and see how the residents feel when the po-po they hate isn't around like they should be.

You can't with these welfare type, they complain when they don't have enough coppers on patrol but if they do their jobs they bitch even more, I like the idea of slowing down response times to a crawl.

Screw these losers, fend for yourselves and see how that works out for you.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It would be interesting to see what would happen in the areas of Chicago or even here in Indy that have a higher homicide rate than other areas, if the police told the caller that they would not respond to another shooting victim as they don't want to risk it. You shot 'em, you bury 'em. And the shooter on the loose, deal with 'em yourself.

Boy would that go over nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    The problem is that you can't differentiate between the douchebags and the honest people who support the police. USUALLY it's the business owners and people with JOBS who support the cops. The welfare types and drug dealers don't. Stopping police presence only hurts those (like the ASIAN own business who always get torched when the Amish Yutes riot) least deserve it.