Thread: Racis propaganda

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Racis propaganda

At last! Someone who will tell it like it is!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/iGTUcS-yQtQ

Already posted here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...War-In-America

...here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...e-Brown-Attack

...and here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...ation!!!/page2

I will say one thing though: for as much as some conservatives insist they aren't racist, they sure do seem to like talking about race all the time.

I know the MSM sensationalism is partly to blame, but still...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

The Republican party was formed as the anti-slavery party
    The Democrat party was the party of slavery
    Lincoln was a Republican who signed the emancipation proclamation
    Republican were responsible for the 14th amendment
    The Democrats passed the Jim Crow Laws
    The Republicans wrote the Original Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act
    The Democrats blocked those acts for over fifty years
    The Republicans voted for those acts by over 90%
    The Democrats filibustered the acts lead by Robert Byrd (D) (KKK Member), Al Gore Sr (D), and Sen. Fulbright (D) (Clinton's mentor)
    The quote from LBJ when he backed those bills was "We pass that and those niggers will vote for us for 200 years". Yea, LBJ was a racist...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Already posted here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...War-In-America

...here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...e-Brown-Attack

...and here: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...ation!!!/page2

I will say one thing though: for as much as some conservatives insist they aren't racist, they sure do seem to like talking about race all the time.

I know the MSM sensationalism is partly to blame, but still...
    And how does this compare to 0bama, penis holder, sharpscoon and jaggleston's injection of race into every event involving race since 2008...sharpscoon and jaggleston for much longer...

An honest man would infer that race has been injected by the left into every event possible, on every occasion possible...but of course, that would take an honest man...which lets you out completely.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Yep. No one is going to take his little show seriously with such glaring spelling errors in the opening title. (This isn't the first time either.)

Looks like his message is resonating after all.

I love how you chime in on every Bill Whittle post. You must like him a lot more than you claim.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I like this guys message but something about his appearance or demeanor is just a little off, can't say what exactly, but it's enough to a little distracting
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

My most sincere, abject and humble apologies for posting something that has already been posted.

I don't read every post, nor do I have the time or inclination to research everything I offer for your inspection.

I was in a bit of a rush when I posted this item. I usually add a disclaimer indicating my sorrow if I have, indeed, made you waste your time re-reading something previously made available .

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    My most sincere, abject and humble apologies for posting something that has already been posted.

I don't read every post, nor do I have the time or inclination to research everything I offer for your inspection.

I was in a bit of a rush when I posted this item. I usually add a disclaimer indicating my sorrow if I have, indeed, made you waste your time re-reading something previously made available .
    Don't worry about it.

LAGC is only trolling your thread because he hates the man in the video you posted, which tells me he must be on to something.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Liberalism is a disease of the cerebral cortex.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I've never met a racist cop.
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/i-hat...-racist-texts/

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

All this talk about racists and we never find out who won or what kind of race it even was. Potato sack race? Horse race?
    Last edited by skorpion; 12-09-2014 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    All this talk about racists and we never find out who won or what kind of race it even was. Potato sack race? Horse race?
    The human race, my friend. The human race. We all do better when we put our differences aside.

C'mere for a big group hug:

yo this racis yo

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    I like this guys message but something about his appearance or demeanor is just a little off, can't say what exactly, but it's enough to a little distracting
    the narrator is actually pretty PISSED OFF. He seems the most angry this time and he's trying to control it. His 'calming demeanor' is meant to be accessible by those who don't know what's going on. We can change the minds of people who aren't dyed in the wool LIBTARDS. That's a good thing