Thread: Rumors of Wars

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Rumors of Wars

Decent movie for those who question government motives and current goings on in the world and fear the rise of tyranny (or in the case of Christians, the Anti Christ, much involved in this movie). Could have been done much better IMO, and not nearly enough gun play for my liking. I'll give it 3/5 stars, but if it weren't for the message it would honestly be a 2. It is on Netflix.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2512236/
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Decent movie...

Look up Pure Flix for many more...

The Revelation Road series is worth watching, as is The Mark series.

For well done movies of biblical times, The Book of Daniel, Book of Ruth, Book of Esther, Apostle Peter are all good.

More from a current time period...the two Encounter movies, Jerusalem Countdown, In The Blink of an Eye...

All good stuff based either on old testament or current Christian eschatology...all thought provoking whether you believe or not.

Edited to add: all are currently available on netflix.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-11-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!