Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obamas on Race: We've Been Treated Like the Help

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    For some strange reason, whenever I'm in an electronics store, someone will walk up to me and ask me a question as if I were an employee.

Since I know electronics, I tell them "I'm not an employee here, but I might be able to answer your question - what do you want to know?".

Around that time a real employee walks up and listens intently (usually because HE'S learning something he didn't know!)

Lots of times the customer thanks me for the information and gives the employee the look of "thanks for the non-help bozo - I FINALLY got my answer".
    Actually, Krupski, that's what you get when you look knowledgeable and look like you know what you're doing....

(I never get asked for help when I go in an electronics store...)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Found this article while I was browsing other stories. It explains a lot of the Wookie's "racist" incident at Target.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-politico...cident-target/

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Actually, Krupski, that's what you get when you look knowledgeable and look like you know what you're doing....

(I never get asked for help when I go in an electronics store...)
    I dunno. My wife always says I look like a dumbass.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Found this article while I was browsing other stories. It explains a lot of the Wookie's "racist" incident at Target.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-politico...cident-target/
    @BrewCityPatriot @ChuckCJohnson No one gets within 20 ft of her.
    They don't, however, say WHY no one gets close to her.......

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guess what Shithead Ovomit, You ARE the help, you work for us, your no royalty, your a paid government employee. What a pompous azzole.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    Guess what Shithead Ovomit, You ARE the help, you work for us, your no royalty, your a paid government employee. What a pompous azzole.
    I haven't seen where he's helped us one bit.

Freedom isn't free.

My wife made an interesting comment that I had nearly forgotten. Almost every time I venture into Home Depot or Lowes, people approach me for assistance. I however, being humble, do not consider it a racist or a demeaning thing, more as a compliment to my keen discernment, and a capacity for sound judgment, that even strangers come to me for my advice.... or,,,,,, I look like an old worn out carpenter

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

The title alone makes me laugh. It implies Obama is capable of helping to begin with, which I think gives him too much credit.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    My wife made an interesting comment that I had nearly forgotten. Almost every time I venture into Home Depot or Lowes, people approach me for assistance. I however, being humble, do not consider it a racist or a demeaning thing, more as a compliment to my keen discernment, and a capacity for sound judgment, that even strangers come to me for my advice.... or,,,,,, I look like an old worn out carpenter
    Quit shopping with a lowes vest on and this will happen less!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    The title alone makes me laugh. It implies Obama is capable of helping to begin with, which I think gives him too much credit.
    Oh he can help.

Help enemies foreign and domestic.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

But, you ARE the hired help. The voters in this country hired you to be the president and you are doing a shitty job of it.....chris

I wonder what Obama would think about the fact that Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton staff asked military officers at White House functions to wait tables.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12