Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In a lighter note, Redheads, as far as you can see.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Although I really don't care for the new series much (haven't watched passed Matt Smith), I have to admit that all of the new sidekicks are fucking hot. The first one looked like a British stripper, the black English chick was cute, the Scottish milf wasn't too bad, and the one posted here is cute as can be.
    Latest one, Clara, is the hottest yet. Best tits since Peri, and the best legs, ever, though Leela had thighs to die for.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Latest one, Clara, is the hottest yet. Best tits since Peri, and the best legs, ever, though Leela had thighs to die for.
    I'm glad to see some love for Peri. She is way underrated, and hot.

Leela had a hot body but not much of a face or tits.

Call me crazy but I always had a crush on Romana (and I generally prefer curvier wimmins).
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I'm glad to see some love for Peri. She is way underrated, and hot.

Leela had a hot body but not much of a face or tits.

Call me crazy but I always had a crush on Romana (and I generally prefer curvier wimmins).
    Romana...first or regeneration? Always envied Tom Baker that he married the 2nd, though I would have torn both those asses up.

And there was nothing wrong with Leela's face...she was pretty as all getout, but yeah, bb's on bread board, itty bitty committee on the tatas...though imagining those thighs to die for wrapped around you fully made up for that.

Should probably start a new thread on the sexualization of female companions...it really started with Leela...prior to that they were all either straightlaced, somewhat matronly (like Susan, Sarah Jane as well), infantile (Zooey...part of the children's show carry over from the origins), or stupid hippy chickish (Jo...also sign of the times, though Jo was fuckable in that woodstock/hippy chick fashion)...

But really it wasn't until Leela that the female companions began to be sexualized to one degree or another.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-21-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Romana...first or regeneration? Always envied Tom Baker that he married the 2nd, though I would have torn both those asses up.
    I like both, but second regeneration is I was referring too. Although the first generation is prettier, there is something about Lalla Ward that I can't put my finger on.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I like both, but second regeneration is I was referring too. Although the first generation is prettier, there is something about Lalla Ward that I can't put my finger on.
    She has that slightly geek, yet sexy allure that makes you want to fuck her senseless nightly...until you're drained. Likely why Tom married her.

You want to split her like a muffin, and make her beg for more.

That idea always gets me into trouble with CC when watching a Cirque du Soleil dvd...

Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-21-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Although I really don't care for the new series much (haven't watched passed Matt Smith), I have to admit that all of the new sidekicks are fucking hot. The first one looked like a British stripper, the black English chick was cute, the Scottish milf wasn't too bad, and the one posted here is cute as can be.

Ah yes...KAREN GILLAN!

And of course, her best red head role! LOL In Guardians of the Galaxy! no less.

Hot...but still, chicken legs...not the whole package.

The one failing of most of Doc Who...mostly no tatas to die for...and except for Clara, no total package...they finally got it right.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-21-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Reminds me a lot of my wife when we first met. Just about perfect in my book.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Reminds me a lot of my wife when we first met. Just about perfect in my book.

Kinda looks like KATE MARA! Which is a good thing

Doctor Who reference...

OMG I was married for two years already when she was born!

What a drag it is getting old......
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

The one failing of most of Doc Who...mostly no tatas to die for...
    Which is odd considering UK is sort of the capital of big white titties.

Which is odd considering UK is sort of the capital of big white titties.
    That'd be Finland.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Have you seen her BALD??
    She had to shave her head for "Guardians of the Galaxy" and when she was at Comic Con in 2013, she was wearing a wig.

So she freaked some people out by snatching it off her head and tossing to the audience. But she DID have to ask for it back!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w5D3Z0CPA4
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Then there are the actresses from the '40's and on who were glorious redheads.
    Maureen O'Hara
    Rhonda Fleming
    Barbara Rhoades
    Gates McFadden
    and one redhead I could NOT stand - Lucille Ball.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12